Reference no: EM131005097
1. Construct a table for 4-3-2-1weighted code and write 9154 using this code.
2. Is it possible to construct a 5-3-1-1weighted code? A 6-4-1-1weight,ed code? Justify your answers.
3. Is it possible to construct a 5-4-1-1weighted code? A 6-3-2-1weight,e code? Justify your answers.
4. Construct a 6-2-2-1 weighted code for decimal digits.vVhat number does 1100 0011represent in this code?
5. Construct a 5-2-2-1 weighted code for decimal digits.vVhat numbers does 1110 0110 represent in this code?
6. Construct a 7-3-2-1 code for base 12 digits.Write B4A9 using this code.
7 (a) It is possible to have negative weights in a weighted code for the decimal digits, e.g.,8,4, -2, and -1 can be used. Construct a table for this weighted code.
(b) Ifd is a decimal digit in this code, how can the code for 9 -d be obtained?