>> Business Management
Conflict mangagement in a small work space
Please answer these questions to the best of your ability.
1. Can you please recall and list instances of conflicts that took place during any team project?
2. In which of these conflicts did you feel angry or otherwise emotional?
3. If you felt angry about a conflict, why did you feel angry? Or, if you have not felt angry about a conflict, why didn't you feel angry?
4. About which of these conflicts did you feel more intellectually than emotionally engaged?
5. Why did you felt intellectually engaged? Or why not?
6. How do you think you would do a better job handling these conflicts if given another chance?
7. Why do you think these measures will result in better conflict-handling?
8. Do you think the conflict was a precursor of project failure?
9. Why do you think conflict is or is not a precursor of project failure?
10. What are your own personal conflict management strategies?
11. How do you like others to handle conflicts?
12. Why do you like others to handle conflicts in this way?
13. Why do you think conflicts took place on the work team?
14. What do you think is the role of personality differences in conflict?
15. What do you think is the role of work pressures in conflict?