>> Business Management
1. Identify a moral dilemma or ethically questionable situation relating to ICT in your workplace, in a previous workplace, or in a business environment you are familiar with.
- To maintain confidentiality, do not use real names.
- If you don't work and have never worked before, identify an ICT-related issue that has been raised in the contemporary media article, in which case you must include a copy of the media article as part of your assignment.
2. Undertake further research about your chosen topic to assist you in analysing and discussing it in your essay.
3. Conduct two separate analyses of the situation/case, as described below. The word limit for the combined analysis is 1,300 words ± 10%. Headings, citations and references do not count towards the word limit, but quotations do.
- Analyse the situation using the Doing Ethics Technique (DET), addressing each of the DET questions; and
- analyse the situation from the point of view of an ICT professional, using the ACS Code of Conduct, relating specific clauses from the ACS code of Conduct to the ethical issues, as appropriate.
4. Write an overall conclusion that ties the results of both analyses together and presents and justifies overall conclusions and recommendations.
5. Include a reference list at the end of your work, in the correct APA referencing style, corresponding to in-text citations.