Reference no: EM1391944
• Explain and critique a range of relevant theories and concepts of the strategic change management and leadership used in international business strategy development
• Critically review the theories relating to effective and motivational leadership in global organisations
• Critically evaluate the issue of ethical behaviour and its position in strategy development and execution
• Produce a comprehensive critique with regards to ‘pitfalls in these areas'.
Details of the task
Using an organisation of your choice as a case study, prepare a presentation and notes of no more than 2500 words andapplying the Harvard referencing system in the correct manner:
• Identifies potential issues and theoretical constructs for use in change management identification and implementation
• Analyses the potential pitfalls and solutions in change management
• Critically analyse the theories and their validity with regard to leadership and motivation in the strategy arena.
• Identify the key strategic issues using an organisation of your choice with regard to change management and strategic leadership
• Evaluate change and leadership activities in your chosen organization with conclusions and recommendations