>> Strategic Management
• Explain and critique a range of relevant theories and concepts of the strategic change management and leadership used in international business strategy development
• Critically review the theories relating to effective and motivational leadership in global organisations
• Critically evaluate the issue of ethical behaviour and its position in strategy development and execution
• Produce a comprehensive critique with regards to ‘pitfalls in these areas'.
Details of the task
Using an organisation of your choice as a case study, prepare a presentation and notes of no more than 2500 words andapplying the Harvard referencing system in the correct manner:
• Identifies potential issues and theoretical constructs for use in change management identification and implementation
• Analyses the potential pitfalls and solutions in change management
• Critically analyse the theories and their validity with regard to leadership and motivation in the strategy arena.
• Identify the key strategic issues using an organisation of your choice with regard to change management and strategic leadership
• Evaluate change and leadership activities in your chosen organization with conclusions and recommendations
Preview Container content
One of the fastest growing website of directory of online business in Australia is TrueLocal.com.au. The operation of this business is done by performing its own business unit under the shade of the organization of News Digital Media (NDM) which is a group to manage variety of separate digital companies which are owned by News Corporation of Rupert Murdoch which is one of the biggest companies of global media of the world. In this case study, examination of the changes that take place in True Local will be analyzed.
Identification of potential issues and construction of theories for using the change in the management and its implication will be done. These theories will be critically analyzed and the validity of these theories will be done with respect to the process of leadership and motivation in the area of the strategy (Carless 2010).