Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. What is the impact of "information era"?
2. Illustrate whether the linear sequential model of the software process is an accurate reflection of software development activities or not.
3. Why it is inappropriate to use reliabilitmetrics, which were developed for hardware systems in estimating software system reliability? Illustrate your answer with example.
4. Describe why it is necessary to design the system architecture before the specifications are written.
5. What is the difference between object oriented and function oriented design strategies.
6. Describe why a software system which is used in a real-world environment must change or become progressively less useful.
7. Explain why regression testing is necessary.
8. Illustrate how back-to-back testing may be used to test critical system with replicated software.
9. Write a short note on Software Testing Strategy.
10. Discuss whether it is possible for engineers to test their own programs in an objective.
Q. Explain Basic Execution Time Model? The model was developed by the J.D. MUSA in 1979(MUSA79) and is based on execution time. It is presumed that failures may occur according
This strategy includes testing the classes as they are integrated into the system. The traditional approach would test every operation separately as they are executed into a class.
Test Configuration Managers handles test environments, scripts, software and test data. Depending on the project, single person may wear more than single hat. For example, Test Eng
State Lehman's First law. A program that is used in true world environment essentially must change or become progressively less useful in that environment.
What specific languages can be used in SRS? What are the advantages of using these specific languages of SRS? Ans. Requirement specification necessitates the utilization of s
What is software maintenance Alters to the software are made in response to altered requirements but the fundamental structure of the software remains same.
What are the merits of incremental model? i. The incremental model can be adopted when there is less number of people included in the project. ii. Technical risks can be man
FAST stands for :- FAST :- Facilitated Application Specification Technique
Define the Minimum cardinality of a relationship Minimum cardinality of a relationship is the minimum number of instances of second entity (student, in this case) with every in
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd