Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
State the level 3 of KPAs
Level 3 KPAs:
1) Organisation Process Focus (OPF):Organisations responsibility is fixed for software process activities which improve the ultimate software process capability.
2) Training Program (TP): It imparts training to develop knowledge and skills of organisation staff.
3) Organisation Process Definition (OPD): It develops a workable set of software process to enhance cumulative long term benefit of organisation by improving process performance.
4) Integrated Software Management (ISM):Software management and software engineering activities are defined and a tailor made standard and software process suiting to organisations requirements is developed.
5) Software Product Engineering (SPE): Well defined software engineeringactivities are integrated to produce correct, consistent software products efficiently and effectively.
6) Inter group co-ordination (IC): To satisfy customer's requirements efficiently and effectively, Software engineering groups are created. These groups participate actively with other groups.
7) Peer reviews (PR): They remove defects from software engineering work products.
(a) What is a view? (b) What is the implication of creating a view with the select * statement in the view definition? (c) Make reference to the relational schema given in
What are the types of Software system requirements ? Functional requirements: Services the system should be required. Non-functional requirements: Constraints on the servi
Describe software measure ?
Explain the term- System Maintenance update hardware as new items come on market or company changes in any way which requires new devices to be updated/added Update sof
Testing conducted to verify whether or not a system satisfies its acceptance criteria and to enable the customer to verify whether or not to accept the system. Contrast with testin
INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SOFTWARE: IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) was one of the earliest to invest money to develop software packages intended fo
Define debugging. Debugging is explained as the process of removal of defect. It happens as a consequence of successful testing
Question 1 What is SSAD? Explain in detail Question 2 Explain any three limitations of the agile process Question 3 Describe continual integration Question
What is System Engineering? System Engineering means designing, executing, deploying and operating systems which contain hardware, software and people.
what are the steps to solving transportation cost with least cost method
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd