Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. Unions quite frequently oppose the time study because the accuracy of time study is overly dependent upon the skill and judgment of the time study man. The time engineer must be well drained and they should have both the background and experience in conducting time study of course to reduce the area of human judgment the time study engineer may employ work sampling technique.
2. Time study is not suitable for non repetitive jobs ( it is also not suitable for non standardized or indirect labor jobs)
3. If an output standard is unattainable it subverts effective performance by lowering operator morale due to the offered but unfulfilled inventive.
4. It is less suitable on jobs paced by automatic machines than on jobs where operator s control the work pace.
5. Coupled to incentive wages output standards may contribute to under emphasis on the quality of production.
6. Mechanical physiological psychological and sociological sources of variation may effete the output and quality performance of workers adversely. This could definitely upset the successful applications of time study based output standards.
Q. Show the Modern methods of budgeting? A flexible budgeting system produces many budgets projecting costs and revenues over different ranges of production or sales volumes.
project on mission of a successful organization
advantages and disadvantages of strategic planning
compensation strategy template
Question 1: (a) What is vibration monitoring? Explain, with examples, how can it be useful in industries. (b) Briefly, explain the sources of contaminants which are comm
Investigation of potential solutions The investigation of potential software solutions must involve what is common practice in the industry. Consider the following questions:
The group consolidated financial results would normally be effected, if an internal buyer uses their autonomy and makes a decision to buy outside the group, rather than buy interna
play cesim online challenge game 6 round
According to strategic management, The company has used location strategy to sustain its market share in the food and beverages industry. The company has selected high traffic area
Imagine you have been asked to contribute to planning a session on leadership,collaboration and teamwork in a cultural diverse workplace for your organization. The leaders of this
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd