Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
ELASTICITIES OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND
– The percentage change in a variable is the complete change in the variable divided by original level of the variable.
– Thus the price elasticity of demand is also:
2. Interpreting Price Elasticity of Demand Values
1) Due to the inverse relationship between P and Q; EP is -ve.
2) If IEPI > 1, the percent change in quantity is more than the percent change in price. We state that the demand is price elastic.
3) If IEPI < 1, the percent change in quantity is less than the percent change in price. Then we say that the demand is price inelastic.
3. The basic determinant factor for price elasticity of demand is the accessibilty of substitutes.
– Many substitutes demand is price elastic
– Some substitutes demand is price inelastic
Price Elasticities of Demand
Explain why each of the following factors may influence the own price elasticity of demand for a commodity. (i) Consumer preferences, that is, whether consumers regard the commod
Strengthening the Financial Instruments - rationale in era of globalisation: With this in view, following suggestions can be made: i) Finance must be conditioned on a poli
what is marginal costs?
Elasticity is a term broadly used in economics to signify the “responsiveness of one variable to changes in to another.” Types of Elasticity can be explained as follows: Th
#questASSIGNMENT #1 The demand function for Product X is given by: Qdx = 80- 2Px- 0.05P²x -0.2Py + 4Pz + 0.01I+ 2A Where: Px Price of good X $120.00 Py Price of related good y $100
What are the chemical properties of silicon?
My current car gets 10 miles to the gallon and no resale value, but it will last 5 years for sure. I can always buy a new car for 8000 dollars that gets 20 miles to the gallon. A g
graphical illustrations describing the influence of an increase in immigrants on the market supply of labour
an increase in immigrants
TRADE policy: The well known economist D. H. Robertson has immortalized the role of trade in development with his famous statement that "trade is an engine of growth". The pol
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd