Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
TIME SERIES ANALYSIS:
1) Discuss the various models of Time series.
2) What are the various methods of trend analysis? What are their implications in the business world?
3) Fit a straight line trend. Estimate the Sales value for 2006.
Sales (Rs. crore)
1) What do you mean by Index? What is the purpose of constructing Index number?
2) Discuss the various formulas to calculate index number?
3) Discuss and show that Fisher's Formula for Price Index number satisfies Time reversal test & Factor Reversal Test.
4) What do you understand by "cost of living index number"? Discuss the problems faced while constructing Index numbers.
5) From the following data calculate on index number using family budget method for the year 2005 with 2000 as the base year.
Commodity Quantity in 2000 (in units)
Price per unit (in Rs) 2000
Price per unit (in Rs) 2005
IASB -International Accounting Standards Board : IASB is an independent body based in London, which is responsible for setting accounting standards. IASB started operations in the
Stability Criterion A survey of periodic table carefully reveals that those elements in which N / Z = 1 or 1.6 are stable. Amongst these, the elements having even N and even Z ar
#difference between historigrams and histograms
Bond Relationship A debt gadget issued through a official or just the formal legal procedure and secured either by the pledge of detailed properties or revenues or by the general
I have 6 questions for my Accounting class that I need help with. I only have two hours to complete them. I am trying to get an idea of what I can expect to pay for help with the a
16 people to line-up ( 12 boys 4 girls). in how many ways could they line-up with all 4 girls in last (anyorder)?
An electron, an alpha-particle and a proton have the same kinetic energy. Which one of these particles has the largest de-Broglie wavelength ?
i need help it says for the tables of values determine appropriate veiwing window, create a scatter plot, write a function rule, and graph your funtion rule over your scatter plot
In this problem set we are going to analyze returns of indices for three hedge funds strategies (market neutral, risky arbitrage, long/short). The indices are constructed by CSFB/T
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd