Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Remember me
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
4-variable K-maps have 16 squares which arearranged in 4 columns and 4 rows.
Columns and rows are labeled with 2 variables.
The rows are arranged so that C or D changes state for a single vertical movement but not both.
A single vertical movement between the top and bottom rows results in only 1 variable changing in the associated minterms. The K-map could be drawn on a torus (or doughnut) with the top row and bottom rowsadjacent to each other and the left and right columns adjacent.
Q. Explain working of Direct Memory Access? In both programmed I/O and interrupt-driven processor is busy with executing input/output instructions and I/O transfer rate is limi
Chains of Inference: Now we have to look at how to get an agent to prove a given theorem using various search strategies? Thus we have noted in previous lectures that, there i
different types of buses with diagram
Adavantages and disadvantages of compilers and interpreters
Question: (a) What are effect presets and how can they be helpful? (b) Explain the difference between digital zoom and optical zoom. (c) Explain exposure in the context o
Q. How is an instruction represented? Instruction is signified as a sequence of bits. A layout of an instruction is called as instruction format. Instruction formats are princi
What is the purpose of zero (z) flag and carry (c) flag? Carry flag holds the carry after addition or the borrow after subtraction. Carry flag also indicates error conditions,
What are two reasons for using layered protocol? Layered protocol implies protocols used into each layer are the layer's own business that is they don't influence protocol of a
algorithm of travalling salesman problam
Compare memory mapped I/O with I/O mapped I/O. Memory Mapped I/O Scheme: In this scheme there is only one address space. Address space is stated as all possible addresses tha
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
whatsapp: +91-977-207-8620
Phone: +91-977-207-8620
Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd