1, Algebra

Assignment Help:
f(x)=5x-3
g(x)=-2x^2-3 find f(-3 )and g(5)

Related Discussions:- 1

Example of horizontal shifts, By using transformations sketch the graph of ...

By using transformations sketch the graph of the given functions.                                          h ( x ) = ( x + 2) 3 Solution With these we have to first ide

Multiplying and dividing rational expressions, Step by step help on how to ...

Step by step help on how to solve p to the second power plus 2p-8 over p to the second power-2p+1 multiplied by p-1 over p-2

Factor theorem, Factor Theorem For the polynomial P ( x ) , 1. If va...

Factor Theorem For the polynomial P ( x ) , 1. If value of r is a zero of P ( x ) then x - r will be a factor of P ( x ) . 2. If x - r is a factor of P ( x ) then r will

.., 2 bicyclist riding on a circular track start at the same time. one can ...

2 bicyclist riding on a circular track start at the same time. one can make it around the track in 8 min. the other takes 10 min. how long will it take the faster bicyclist to catc

Simplifying radicals, I am stuck on solving this problem a^1/2/a^2. Can any...

I am stuck on solving this problem a^1/2/a^2. Can anyone help?

Help..., I am a 14 year old 9th grade Freshmen, I seriously need help. I am...

I am a 14 year old 9th grade Freshmen, I seriously need help. I am failing with a 49.00 grade in my class

#variations., #If the common factor is known how do you find what the entir...

#If the common factor is known how do you find what the entire equation be (ex: A varies directly with t^2; A=8 when t=2. What is the formula?)

Linear programming., the sudbrook school play has a maximum of 700 tickets ...

the sudbrook school play has a maximum of 700 tickets to sell.at least 300 tickets must be sold in advance. Advance tickets will be sold for $20.00 while the tickeys at the door wi

Write Your Message!

Captcha
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd