Get quote & make Payment
Introduction of Statics Physics, Assignment Help, Statics Project Help
Physics Assignment Help
>> Introduction of Statics Physics
Introduction of Statics Physics
Statics is the field of
which deals with the analysis of loads that is force, torque/moment on various physical systems which are in static equilibrium, in other words, in a state where the relative positions of subsystems do not vary with respect to time, or where structures and components are at a constant velocity. In static equilibrium, the system is either at rest, or its center of mass moves at a constant velocity. So to be more technical, from Newton's first law, we can say, this situation implies that the net force and net torque which is also known as moment of force on everybody in the system is zero. When the net forces equaling zero , this condition is known as the first condition for equilibrium, and the net torque equaling zero condition is known as the second condition for equilibrium.
Statics theory is based on five principles or axioms which are given as follows:
1. A rigid body acted upon by two forces will be in static equilibrium state if and only if the two forces are of the same intensity and lie along the same line of action, but oriented in opposite directions along the line.
2. If a system of two forces in equilibrium is added to or extracted from a given system of forces the way that the system of forces acts on a rigid body remains the same.
3. The resultant of two forces acting at the same point is equal to the vector sum of the two forces acting on the point. The line of the resulting force's action contains the given point. This axiom obeys the principle of vector summation.
4. Two interacting bodies react on each other with two forces of equal intensity acting along the same line but in opposite directions. This axiom is well known as principle of action and reaction.
5. If a deformable body is in static equilibrium state, it would also be in static equilibrium if the body were rigid. This principle is also known as the principle of solidification.
In rectangular coordinate system we represent the equilibrium equations by three scalar equations, and the sum of forces in all three directions are zero. This concept can be applied in engineering application also, for example determining the tensions of up to three cables under load, the forces exerted on each cable of a hoist lifting an object or of guy wires restraining a hot air balloon to the ground etc. The analysis of structures is being done by using statics, for instance in structural and architectural engineering. Hydrostatics which is also known as fluid statics deals with the study of fluids at rest and this analyzes bodies of fluid in static equilibrium. It is the characteristic of any fluid at rest is that the force exerted on any particle of the fluid is the same at all points at the same depth or altitude within the fluid. If the net force acting is greater than zero the fluid will automatically move in the direction of the resulting force.
Statics Physics Assignment Help, Project Help:
Is statics making your mind go static as well? Well do not be upset with your assignments or homework in statics physics. It is just a matter of proper attention. Our expert tutors at
are such experienced people that they can help you with topic statics physics. You are most welcome to come to us with your statics related assignments or homework. We will provide you absolutely the best work which is 100% plagiarism free.
We offer online statics physics assignment help, statics homework help,
project help and instant problems solution step by step solution.
Live Experts- Statics Physics
There is no more reason to be mad at the concepts of statics. The reason is
!! Our tutors will provide you detailed explanation of all your doubts. They are available at all times of a day. You get such great help at really affordable rates as well!! So there should be no more hesitation from your side. Just come to us and be free from all hassles!!
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.