Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Julie throws a ball to her friend Sarah. The ball leaves Julie's hand a distance 1.5 meters above the ground with an initial speed of 22 m/s at an angle 63 degrees; with respect to the horizontal. Sarah catches the ball 1.5 meters above the ground.
1) What is the horizontal component of the ball's velocity right before Sarah catches it?
2) What is the vertical component of the ball's velocity right before Sarah catches it?
3) What is the time the ball is in the air?
4) What is the distance between the two girls?
5) After catching the ball, Sarah throws it back to Julie. However, Sarah throws it too hard so it is over Julie's head when it reaches Julie's horizontal position. Assume the ball leaves Sarah's hand a distance 1.5 meters above the ground, reaches a maximum height of 22 m above the ground, and takes 3.629 s to get directly over Julie's head. What is the speed of the ball when it leaves Sarah's hand? (m/s)
6) How high above the ground will the ball be when it gets to Julie?
A 2.50mL syringe has an inner diameter of 6.00mm , a needle inner diameter of 0.290mm , and a plunger pad diameter of 1.2 cm, What is the minimum force the nurse needs to apply to the syringe
A Carnot engine with a hot-reservoir temperature of 360 has the same thermal efficiency. What is the cold-reservoir temperature in C?
A thing, rigid, spherical shell with a mass of 4.00 kg and diameter of 0.200 m is filled with helium at 0 degrees celsius and 1 atm pressure. It is after that free from rest on the bottom of a pool of water that is 4.00 m deep.
A 28 kg child plays on a swing having support ropes that are 1.80 m long. A friend pulls her back until the ropes are 43 from the vertical and releases her from rest.
A 10 cm long thin glass rod is uniformly charged to +50 nC. A small plastic bead, charged to - 4.8 nC, is 4.2 cm from the center of the rod. What is the magnitude of the force of the bead.
A rock of mass m = 2 kg is tied to a string of length L = 1.9 m and is twirled in a vertical circle. The speed v of the rock is constant; that is, it is the same at the top and the bottom of circle.
The cord is after that pulled from below, shortening the radius of the circle in which block revolves to 0.15. Model the block as a particle.
A 1.80 kg block slides on a frictionless horizontal surface. The block hits a spring with a speed of 2.00 m/s and compresses it a distance of 11.0 cm before coming to rest. Illustrate what is the force constant of the spring?
While john is travelling along an interstate highway, he notices a 160 mile marker as he passes through town. Later John passes another mile marker, 119.
Evaluate what is the distance between the two dark fringes on either side of the central bright fringe?
A certain car is capable of accelerating at a rate of 0.63 m/s2. How long does it take for this car to go from a speed of 56 mi/h to a speed of 60 mi/h.
What is the resulting compressional force on Earth. Two loudspeakers, A and B, are driven by the same amplifier and emit sinusoidal waves in phase.
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd