Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1) Hand calculate the expression for the voltage and current of the capacitor and plot these equations by using MATLAB.
2) Plot the capacitor voltage and current for R=100Ohm and C=1μF, R=1k and C=800mF and comment about the differences you see in the graphs.
3) Calculate the time constants of each circuit and point out this time constants at your voltage graphs.
4) Hand calculate the expression for the voltage and current of the resistor and plot these equations by using MATLAB.
5) Assume the output is taken from the capacitor in this RC system with R=100Ohm and C=1μF. Plot the step and impulse response of the system by using the LSIM (you can use TF function before LSIM to calculate your system coefficients) function of MATLAB.
6) Assume the output is taken from the capacitor in this RC system with R=100Ohm and C=1μF. This RC system is a first order low pass filter with a break frequency. Calculate the break frequency for this system.
7) Apply two ac signals (x1(t) and x2(t))to your system by using LSIM function of MATLAB. X1(t) is a sinusoidal signal with 500 Hz frequency and x2(t) is a sinusoidal signal with 100 Hz frequency. You will notice different effects of your RC system (low pass filter) to these signals. What is the reason for this difference.
Design a sequential system to continuously output your set of eight different digits (01275438) in binary at the rate of one digit per clock pulse.
Briefly discuss the impact of electron energy, electron current and target on the Bremsstrahlung generated.
What is the time response
Analyzing the Blink Alive code - Embedded Systems Design
Explain the function of the HMI in a SCADA system.
This document is shown a paper on Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing with advantages, disadvantages and uses.
A pulse width modulation (PWM) circuit works by varying the duty cycle of the square wave while keeping the period fixed.
Construction of different types of power transformer, significant energy savings
In this project we will consider the control of a synchronous generator supplying electricity to the grid.
The schematic of the traffic light controller
Prepare an Excel graph showing the individual components and summated resultant waveform of the odd harmonic series resulting in an approximate square wave.
To understand dierent signal models To be able to model a discrete-time system and design simple signal processing algorithms.
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd