Prepare journal entries to record given stock transactions

Assignment Help Financial Accounting
Reference no: EM13180670

Wise Company had the following transactions......

1. Issued 5,000 shares of common stock with a stated value of $10 for $130,000.........

2. Issued 2,000 shares of $100 par preferred stock at $108 for cash.........

Instructions......

Prepare the journal entries to record the above stock transactions.

Reference no: EM13180670

Reviews

Write a Review

 

Financial Accounting Questions & Answers

  Discuss what accounting policies and adjusting entries

discuss what accounting policies and adjusting entries are applicable to these accounts. Why are they important to Lyric opera‘s management?

  Prepare in good form a multiple-step income statement

Prepare in good form a multiple-step income statement for the year 2011. Assume a 30% tax rate and that 100,000 shares of common stock were outstanding during the year.

  What adjusting entry must sue make

Sue Smiley has performed $500 of CPA services for a client but has not billed the client as of the end of the accounting period. what adjusting entry must Sue make?

  What is expected level of sales for next year

Gary believes there is a 20 percent probability the economy will be strong, a 50 percent probability of a steady economy, and a 30 percent probability of a weak economy. What is expected level of sales for next year?

  How you recommend handling the situation

One of your employees complained not about the remark about religion, but that the emails were partisan against the members of their political party. Your boss has asked you how you recommend handling the situation.

  What is the effect of an increase in the price of market

What is the effect of an increase in the price of market goods on a worker's reservation wage, probability of entering the labor force, and hours of work?

  Equivalent units for conversion costs

Calculation of the equivalent units for conversion costs in process costing and What were the equivalent units for conversion costs in the Lubricating Department for October

  Computation of machine hours for product mix

Computation of machine hours for product mix and evaluate how the 3,600 hours of machine time should be allocated to the three products to provide the most profitable product mix.

  Net income per books of adamson company

The net income per books of Adamson Company was determined without knowledge of the errors indicated below. Prepare a work sheet to show the adjusted net income figure for each of the 6 years after taking into account the inventoryerrors.

  What were warranty expenditures during the year

In the current year, Hanna Company reported warrenty expense of $198,000 and the warrenty liability account increased by $30,000. What were warranty expenditures during the year

  What factors you consider to determine if deficiency exist

As part of audit you must assess the operating effectiveness of controls related to the misstatement. What factors would you consider to determine if a deficiency, significant deficiency, or material weakness exists?

  What is the role of the cpa and how does it differ

What is the role of the CPA and how does it differ from other accountants? What is the value of the accounting function in your organization, both internally and externally?

Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd