Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. Express the following quantities using appropriate engineering notation (i.e., state the numeric to the nearest standard prefix).
a) 5.75 x 10^7
b) 1,500 x 10^-5 Henrys
c) 0.00075 Ohms
d) 0.29 x 10^-12 Farads
e) 7400 x 10^3 Hertz
2. The maximum power a device can dissipate is 0.25 (W). Find the maximum current allowed by the device power rating when the voltage across it is 3 (V).
3. For a given lithium ion battery, it can supply 0.85 ampere-hours, or 850 (mAh) with a constant output voltage of 3.6 (V). How much energy is stored in this lithium ion battery?
4. How much energy is imparted to an electron that flows through a 12 (V) battery from the positive terminal to the negative terminal?
5. For the following two parts, provide the four answers to each part
A) Specify the color code for the following resistors
a) 2.4 (k?) 5%
b) 4.7 (M?) 20%
c) 3.3 (k?) 5%
d) 1.5 (?) 10%
B) Specify the resistance range of the following resistors
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd