How many will get an inappropriate medication

Assignment Help Management Information Sys
Reference no: EM132025084

Question 1 Two medications are used to treat a disease. One is appropriate 90% of the time, the other is appropriate just 10% of the time. Doctors tend to choose the appropriate medication 80% of the time. Out of 100 patients with this disease, how many will get an inappropriate medication?

A-8

B-10

C-18

D-26

2. Question 2

Which of the following is true, regarding the use of EHRs in US hospitals and doctor's offices?

A-There are only a handful of vendors making certified EHR systems for doctor's offices

B-Most US hospitals are using all the capabilities of their EHR (they have reached "Stage 7")

C-Canadian EHR adoption and implementation is far ahead of American healthcare

E-Federal incentives have spurred the adoption of EHR, in the US

F-One EHR vendor is approaching monopoly-like market share in US hospitals

3. Question 3

Which of the following health activities is NOT available, through many of today's patient portals?

A-Patients can view their medical history, allergies and medication list

B-Patients can request refills for a medication

C-Patients can request an appointment with their doctor

D-Patients can view and edit notes their doctor has written about them

E-Patients can review laboratory test results

4. Question 4

EHR-led patient portals are now more popular than patient-driven digital repositories. Which of the following is NOT a reason for the popularity of EHR patient portals?

A-EHR patient portals facilitate patients' requesting appointments or refilling prescriptions

B-EHR patient portals automatically aggregate a patient's medical data from facilities across the country

C-Doctors and healthcare systems frequently update EHR patient portals with new patient information

D-Healthcare institutions sought to enroll patients in their portals, to qualify for federal incentives

E-ED doctors rarely needed access to patient-driven digital repositories, when patients were unconscious

Reference no: EM132025084

Questions Cloud

How many benches and tables should outdoor furniture produce : The Outdoor Furniture Corporation manufactures two products, benches and picnic tables, for use in yards and parks. The firm has two main resources.
Substantiate the statement with enough explanations : Originally, the sole objective of the federal government in taxing income was to generate financing for government expenditures.
Evaluate how much will you pay for a share today : Osbourne, Inc., has an odd dividend policy. The company has just paid a dividend of $4 per share and has announced that it will increase the dividend.
Proportion of women and men businesses fail : Give the P-value for the test of the hypothesis that the same proportion of women's and men's businesses fail. (Use the two-sided alternative).
How many will get an inappropriate medication : Two medications are used to treat a disease. One is appropriate 90% of the time, the other is appropriate just 10% of the time.
Difference between the proportions of boys and girls : Find the size of each of two samples (assume that they are of equal size) needed to estimate the difference between the proportions of boys and girls
What is the cost of equity : The Outlet has an unlevered cost of capital of 14.2 percent, a tax rate of 35 percent, and expected earnings before interest and taxes of $23, 400.
What is the minimum expected annual return for stock : In order to fund her retirement, Michele requires a portfolio with an expected return of 0.11 per year over the next 30 years. She has decided to invest.
Comparison of postgresql vs mysql features : Relational Database Systems implement the relational model to work with the data. Relational model shapes whatever information to be stored.

Reviews

Write a Review

 

Management Information Sys Questions & Answers

  Identify and describe the problem affecting the industry

Develop a complete business case for an manufacturing industry which is planning to expand because of too much orders and work load .

  Describe the emerging technologies

These are just a very few terms related to the computer industry, emerging technologies and intelligent information systems.

  State and describe at least one federal program or mandate

In the United States, public health agencies at the federal, state, and local jurisdiction levels use public health informatics extensively.

  Compare effectiveness of classic and recently evolved models

Briefly explain in your own words the relationship between each element of the triple constraint of project management. Then, determine whether or not you believe it is important to understand the triple constraint to be an efficient project manag..

  Explain the current state of web application security

Briefly explain the current state of Web application security to the Board of Directors. Describe the major potential security risks associated with maintaining the organization's Web presence, protecting its assets, and promoting e-Commerce. Asse..

  Naeycs code of ethical conduct impact

How does your knowledge of NAEYC's Code of Ethical Conduct impact your relationship with children and the way you interact with them?  Why is this so important

  Explain what is meant by outsourcing

Describe any four responsibilities of users of information systems. Explain what is meant by outsourcing. Explain the management advantages of outsourcing.

  Organization structure and behaviour important for

important for organizations in india to search for hybrid improvised ltbrgtimportant for organizations in india to

  Develop your goals for continuous quality improvement

Explain each of the Minnesota Department of Health QI project SMART and meaningful objectives for your selected case study.

  Identify and assess at least three professional skills

Information professionals with adequate skills are required to maintain the business continuity of database services in an organization.

  Prepare a recommended revised budget to show by quarter

Prepare a recommended revised budget to show by quarter and year the next 2 to 3 years for the IT department. Consider line items such as labor, software maintenance/support, infrastructure such as hardware and cabling, software licenses, and proj..

  Difference between rmi and rpc as communication models

Describe how you would deploy a security measure at each level of the OSI model. Describe the difference between RMI and RPC as communication models

Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd