Reference no: EM13863981
An investor owns a series of properties in both the United Kingdom and Bulgaria. The investor is attempting to calculate the total cost for energy consumption for all of the properties combined for the previous year.
For this assignment you will complete the attached Excel document in order to finalise the calculation for the total cost of energy.
Please refer to Chapter 2, ‘Utility Companies and Energy Supply', pages 38-42 in the Energy: Management, Supply and Conservation text for additional information.
In order to receive complete credit for the assignment, please be sure to fill out the spreadsheet completely and show your work/calculations. To finalise the spreadsheet please complete the following:
• Calculate the total number of peak and off-peak units used for each unit.
• Calculate the monthly standing and availability charges for each unit.
• Calculate the maximum demand and energy charges for each unit.
• Calculate the annual electricity cost per unit.
• Calculate the average unit price of electricity per unit.
• Calculate the total annual cost per city in GBP.
• Calculate the total annual cost for all units in GBP.
In addition to completing the spreadsheet, address the following items in a Word document for submission.
• Analyse the mechanisms that control the cost of delivering/supplying energy to these units.
• Evaluate how the investor might better monitor the costs for potential reduction.
Attachment:- HIA App stud.xlsx