Get quote & make Payment
Chemical Equilibrium Assignment Help, Reversible Reactions, Chemistry Homework Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
>> Chemical Equilibrium Assignment Help
step by step solutions for chemical equilibrium in the part of physical chemistry.
Our Experts can help you in solving problems under
reversible and irreversible reactions, laws of chemical equilibrium, application of law of mass action, equilibrium expressions for reactions, problems of activation energies, equilibrium constant, Le Chatelier’s principle and all other topics under chemical equilibrium
. We provide help with chemical equilibrium assignment and homework in affordable price. Our email based assignment help service is easy for students. Students can submit their chemical equilibrium
chemistry homework and assignment
) in the form given below and get quote from our team after analyzing your assignment work by our expert.
is a property and characteristics of reversible reactions. Chemical equilibrium is a state where reactions in forward and backward occur at same speed.
State of Equilibrium
Rate of Reaction in Forward = Rate of Reaction in Backward
At chemical equilibrium state, concentration of products and reactants do not change with time.
Characteristics of Equilibrium:
1. It is characteristics of reversible reaction which is occurred in closed space.
2. Equilibrium is characterized by certain properties such as concentration, density, pressure etc.
3. Dynamic nature, forward and backward reactions
4. Change in pressure, temperature and concentration shift equilibrium point in one direction.
Classification of reversible reaction:
a. Heterogeneous Reactions
b. Homogenous Reactions
Topics Covered in Chemical Equilibrium
1. Introduction to Chemical Equilibrium
2. Irreversible and reversible reactions
3. Characteristics of equilibrium
4. Classifications of reversible reactions
5. Laws of chemical equilibrium
6. Equilibrium Expressions
7. Activation energy for forward and backward reactions
8. Equilibrium Constant and standard Free Energy Change of a Reaction
9. Le Chatelier's principle and Applications of Le Chatelier's principle
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.