Brief Description of the Circle/Project Area:
The scheme should describe the area covered under the circle.
Physical and Demographic Features to be Included in the DPR
Detailed Project Report Preparation and Appraisal
- Name of Utility
- Name of Distribution Circle
- District/Town(s)/Village covered
- Location: Latitude and Longitude
- Climatic Conditions
- Status of Development
- Access to Electricity
- Economic Structure - Socio-economic features
- Predominantly Urban/Rural
The existing organisational setup of the circle in respect of administration, planning, construction, operation and maintenance and etc. may be given.