Ten Commandments of Good Communication:
1) Clarify before attempting to communicate; Examine the purpose of communication;
2) Understand the physical and human environment when communicating;
3) While planning communication, consult others to obtain their support, as well as the facts;
4) Consider the content and the overtones of the message;
5) Whenever possible, communicate something that helps, or is valued by the receiver;
6) Communication, to be effective, requires following up; Communicate messages that are of short-run and long-run importance;
7) Actions must be congruent with communication; and
8) Be a good listener.
We hope which you would be able to put into practice the ideas provided here and improve your ability to communicate with your co-workers, superiors and subordinates.