The Pechmann condensation is a production of coumarins, starting from a phenol and a carboxylic acid or ester comprising a β-carbonyl group. The condensation is done under acidic conditions. The mechanism includes an esterification/transesterification followed by attack of the activated carbonyl ortho to the oxygen to produce the new ring. The last step is a dehydration, as seen follow an aldol condensation. It was founded by the German chemist Hans von Pechmann.
Email based Pechmann condensation assignment help - Pechmann condensation homework help at Expertsmind
Are you finding answers for Pechmann condensation based questions? Ask Pechmann condensation questions and get answers from qualified and experienced chemistry tutors anytime from anywhere 24x7. We at www.expertsmind.com offer Pechmann condensation assignment help - Pechmann condensation homework help and Chemical Reactions problem's solution with step by step procedure.
Why Expertsmind for Chemistry assignment help service
- Higher degree holder and experienced tutors
- Punctuality and responsibility of work
- Quality solution with 100% plagiarism free answers
- On Time Delivery
- Privacy of information and details
- Excellence in solving chemistry queries in excels and word format.
- Best tutoring assistance 24x7 hours