The Marko-Lam deoxygenation is an organic reaction where the hydroxy functional group in an organic compound is shifted by a hydrogen atom to yield an alkyl group. The Marko-Lam reaction is a variation of the Bouveault-Blanc reduction and a substitute to the classical Barton-McCombie deoxygenation. It is named after the Belgian chemists Istvan Marko and Kevin Lam.
Email based Markó–Lam deoxygenation assignment help - Markó–Lam deoxygenationhomework help at Expertsmind
Are you finding answers for Markó–Lam deoxygenation based questions? Ask Markó–Lam deoxygenation questions and get answers from qualified and experienced chemistry tutors anytime from anywhere 24x7. We at www.expertsmind.com offer Markó–Lam deoxygenation assignment help - Markó–Lam deoxygenation homework help and Chemical Reactions problem's solution with step by step procedure.
Why Expertsmind for Chemistry assignment help service
- Higher degree holder and experienced tutors
- Punctuality and responsibility of work
- Quality solution with 100% plagiarism free answers
- On Time Delivery
- Privacy of information and details
- Excellence in solving chemistry queries in excels and word format.
- Best tutoring assistance 24x7 hours