Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Factor Analysis Statistical Method Assignment Help, Types of Factor Analysis
Statistics Assignment Help
>> Fa >> Factor Analysis Statistical Method Assignment Help, Types of Factor Analysis
Factors Analysis – Statistical Method
Factor analysis is that statistical method which is used for describing validity among various observed variables in terms of the unobserved variables, which are also called factors. The factor analysis is in search of the joint variations which are in response to the unobserved latent variables. The observed variables are then modeled as the linear combinations of all the potential factors, along with the error terms. The information relating to the interdependencies of the observed variables is used for reducing sets of variables in a data set. When we have a set of p random observable variables, where x
and the means are u
is independently distributed items of error having zero mean and a finite variance, which might not be same for all the i’s.
For n observations, the dimensions will be x
Here the value of a particular observation is denoted by x and F. The matrix L does not vary across observations.
We can assume the assumptions on F
1. f and e are independent
A solution of above set of equations having the constraints of F is denied as the factors and L is called the loading matrix.
Assuming Cov (x − μ) = Σ, then form the conditions just imposed on F we get,
For any orthogonal matrix Q , if we set L=LQ and F=Q
F, the criteria for being factors F, the criteria for being factors and the factor holdings hold, therefore the set of factor and the factor holding is identical only up to the orthogonal transformations.
Type of factor analysis
1. Exploratory data analysis or EFA- is used for covering underlying structure of a relatively larger set of variables. The a priori assumption is that any indicator might be indicated with any factor. This can be termed as the most common form of factor analysis found. Factor loadings are used for intuiting the factor structure of the data and there is no prior theory. ctor analysis or2. Confirmatory factor analysis or CFA is used for determining whether the number of factors as well as the loadings of indicator variables lying on them confirm to what is expected in real on the axis of a pre established theory. The selection of independent variables is done on the basis of prior theory and we use the factor analysis to see whether they as per the predicted manner on expected number of all factors.
Types of factoring
1. The principal component analysis- it can be termed as the most common form of factor analysis which seeks linear combination of variables such that we can extract the maximum variances from the variables. r analysis- it is also known as the Rao’s canonical factor analysis, which is entirely a different method of computing and seeks factors that have the highest canonical correlation with the observed variables.
3. The common factor analysis-. The other names of common factor analysis are the principal factor analysis and the principal axis factoring. It seeks the least number of factors which account for some common variances of the set of variable.
4. Image factoring-this is based on the correlation matrix of the predicted variables rather than the actual variables, and each sample is predicted from other variables by using multiple regression.
5. The alpha factoring- this is based on the reliability of factors by assuming that the variables are sampled randomly from the universe of the variables. This makes it different from the other methods which assumed the case samples and variables to be fixed.
6. Factor regression model- this is a ki6. Factor regression model- this is a kind of combinational mole obtained form combining regression model and factor model. It can also be termed as a hybrid model whose factors are only partially known.
Live Statistics Experts: Factor Analysis – Statistical Method Assignment Help
Looking for a tutor who can provide in depth knowledge of the topic of factor analysis? Click on to
now for solving all your assignments and homework needs.
is aided by around thousand of experts who are very well qualified and richly experienced. Their experience comes form the numerous successful projects they have undertaken. Factor analysis has been widely applied to areas of behavioral sciences, marketing, social sciences, operations research etc and also been used in micro array analysis, programming languages, physical sciences and economics. This makes it a very important topic to be understood completely for undertaking standard exams and clearing important interview for getting jobs in the fields of science, engineering and business. At expert mind we assure you of providing 24*7 service and creating an atmosphere of live classroom atmosphere in your living room! The services are provided at very reasonable costs to save you from overstraining your educational budget. By the usage of state of the art teaching tools, the solutions can be revised until they match your perfect needs.
can be your complete source for all the academic solutions you require in conducting your academic studies successfully and attaining higher grades. We at
offer factor analysis assignment help ,
homework help and
projects assistance from qualified and expert’s assistance.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.