The schematic of the traffic light controller is as shown in figure 1. There are three control buttons on the panel: HAZ (Hazard), LT (Left) and RT (Right). Whenever, HAZ is clicked, all the six lights blink in unison indicating the situation. However, whenever LT is clicked, only the left three lights (L1, L2 & L3) blink indicating the left turn and similarly, whenever RT is clicked, only the right three lights (R1, R2 & R3) blink indicating the right turn. Please write the VHDL code fulfilling these specifications. In order to integrate the clicking and display functionality, it is necessary to interface the traffic light code with appropriate mouse and monitor interfacing codes. There are at least the following number of modules in the correct working of this system:
1) Traffic light controller module.
2) Mouse interfacing module.
3) Monitor interfacing module.
4) Video PLL (a specific code for viewing on the monitor screen).
5) Main module interconnecting the sub-modules through port-mapping.