1. Write a Perl script that accepts exactly 2 integer arguments where the first argument must be less than the second argument. The script will print a comma separated list of integers starting with the first argument up through the second argument.
2. The last printed value should not be followed by a comma.
3. The script should also be able to handle the following error situations:
4. The script must be able to execute on Einstein
5. The script file name must be: intlist
6. The script must be located in $HOME/itec400/homework
7. Make sure the permissions on the your itec400 directory are 705
8. Make sure the permissions on your script are 705