Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
what is Shortest-Remaining-Time (SRT) Scheduling?, Basic Computer Science
• The SRT is the preemptive complement of SJF and helpful in time-sharing environment.
• In SRT scheduling, the process with the least estimated run-time to completion is run next, counting new arrivals.
• In SJF scheme, once a job begins executing, it run to end.
• In SJF scheme, a running progression may be preempted by a new arrival process with shortest predictable run-time.
• The algorithm SRT has higher transparency than its counterpart SJF.
• The SRT must keep track of the beyond time of the running process and must grip occasional preemptions.
• In this scheme, advent of small processes will run almost without delay. on the other hand, longer jobs have even longer mean waiting time.
Posted Date: 5/2/2012 8:35:44 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
what is Shortest-Remaining-Time (SRT) Scheduling?, Assignment Help, Ask Question on what is Shortest-Remaining-Time (SRT) Scheduling?, Get Answer, Expert's Help, what is Shortest-Remaining-Time (SRT) Scheduling? Discussions
Write discussion on what is Shortest-Remaining-Time (SRT) Scheduling?
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
ToDoMenu, In this assignment, you should create a class called ToDoMenu whi...
In this assignment, you should create a class called ToDoMenu which has a main method that contains the code that implements a command-line menu for managing a collection of ToDoIt
Historical background of computers, Historical Background The br...
Historical Background The brief history of the growth of computers is given below: Abacus: It was the first mechanical device developed approximately 3,000 year
Cpu, what is cpu
what is cpu
Overall functions , OVERALL FUNCTIONS : There are three points that must b...
OVERALL FUNCTIONS : There are three points that must be borne firmly in mind when considering the use of computers in laboratory management. Overall Function This includes
Features of python, • Easy-to-learn: Python has comparatively few keywords,...
• Easy-to-learn: Python has comparatively few keywords, easy structure, and a clearly distinct syntax. This permits the student to pick up the language in a comparatively short per
Define virtualization, Question 1 Define virtualization. Discuss the benef...
Question 1 Define virtualization. Discuss the benefits of virtualization. Discuss the benefits of server virtualization Question 2 What is para virtualization? How para vi
Basic computer organisation, Ask question #Minimum a 1000 words accepted#
Ask question #Minimum a 1000 words accepted#
Computer graphics, A scaling constant indicates an expansion of length
A scaling constant indicates an expansion of length
Expalin Processes Vs Threads?, In many respect threads operate in the simil...
In many respect threads operate in the similar way as that of processes. A number of the similarity and differences are: Similarities • Similar to processes threads share CPU and o
Disk output, Disk output : You will already have decided whether to u...
Disk output : You will already have decided whether to use a hard disk or floppies for storing data. An important point of disk management is to ensure a secure method of kee
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.