Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. What is reverse engineering?
Ans. It is a method of analysing software with a view to understanding its design and specification.
- In source code, reverse engineering and executable code are the input.
- It may be part of a re-engineering process however may also be used to re-specify a system for re-implementation.
- Reverse engineering often proceeds re-engineering however is sometimes worth wise in its own right.
- Builds a program database as well as generates information from this.
- Program understanding tools (browsers and cross reference etc.) may as well be used in this process.
- Design in addition to specification may be reverse engineer to
- Serves as input to SRS for program alternative.
- Be available to assist program maintenance.
Iterative Enhancement Model This model was developed to remove disadvantages of waterfall model. In this model, phases of software development remain the same however the cons
What is software verification? Ans) In general the demonstration of consistency, completeness, and correctness of the software at every stage and between every stage of the deve
Q. What is RE-ENGINEERING? RE-ENGINEERING :- It is re-organizing as well as modifying existing system to make them more maintainable. It involves Source code translatio
What is quality? Quality, simplistically, means that a product should meet its requirement. This is problematical for software systems. There is a tension among custom
Q. Define Reverse Engineering? What are the main objectives of reverse engineering? Ans: The reverse engineering is the procedure of generating representations that are imple
A one-car taxi company receives an average of 18 calls per day. The receptionist takes down details of the requested journey and relays them to the driver by radio. Each passenger'
Function count:- It measures the functionality from the user point of view, that is, on the basis of what the user requests and receives in return. Therefore it deals with the fun
Justify the term "Software is engineered" Software is engineered not manufactured. Although some similarities exit among software development and hardware manufacture, the two
Q. Define the Product metrics? (i) Product metrics: Explains the characteristics of the product such as complexity, size, design features, performance, efficiency, reliability,
What is Integration testing: - This test is performed to determine the interfaces among system components, interactions between the application and the hardware, file system, a
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd