Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. What is reverse engineering?
Ans. It is a method of analysing software with a view to understanding its design and specification.
- In source code, reverse engineering and executable code are the input.
- It may be part of a re-engineering process however may also be used to re-specify a system for re-implementation.
- Reverse engineering often proceeds re-engineering however is sometimes worth wise in its own right.
- Builds a program database as well as generates information from this.
- Program understanding tools (browsers and cross reference etc.) may as well be used in this process.
- Design in addition to specification may be reverse engineer to
- Serves as input to SRS for program alternative.
- Be available to assist program maintenance.
write a main module and three other nodules. The owners of the Super Supermarket would like to have a program that computes the monthly gross pay of their employees as well as the
Why software change occurs? Software change happens because of the following reasons. New needs emerge when the software is used. The business environment changes. Errors need
which paradigm tend to correspond with top down and bottom up design
Describe SilkTest? What is the methodology behind Silk test? SilkTest is a software testing automation tool which is developed by Segue Software, Inc. Methodology behind thi
Explain the types of software testing. Unit testing Integration testing System testing User-acceptance testing End-to-End testing Exception testing
What specific languages can be used in SRS? What are the advantages of using these specific languages of SRS? Ans. Requirement specification necessitates the utilization of s
You are preparing a bid for a refinery control system for Australian Petroleum Ltd (APL) using the CoCoMo 81 estimation model. You are familiar with industrial control system softw
Q. Show the Advantages of incremental Model? As product is to be conveying in parts total cost of the project is distributed. Limited number of persons is able to be pu
Explain the reuse maintenance model with the help of a diagram. Reuse maintenance model: This model is based on the principal that maintenance could be viewed as an activity i
Distinguish between verification and validation. Verification is the set of activities that ensure that software properly implements a specific function. Validation is a differ
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd