Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. What is reverse engineering?
Ans. It is a method of analysing software with a view to understanding its design and specification.
- In source code, reverse engineering and executable code are the input.
- It may be part of a re-engineering process however may also be used to re-specify a system for re-implementation.
- Reverse engineering often proceeds re-engineering however is sometimes worth wise in its own right.
- Builds a program database as well as generates information from this.
- Program understanding tools (browsers and cross reference etc.) may as well be used in this process.
- Design in addition to specification may be reverse engineer to
- Serves as input to SRS for program alternative.
- Be available to assist program maintenance.
What is a Real time system? Real time system is a software system in which the correct functionalities of the system are dependent upon results formed by the system and the tim
State Entity /Relationship diagram. ERD depicts relationships among data objects. The ERD is the notation that is used to conduct the data modeling activity. The primary
What are CMMI model components? Process areas 24 process areas that are applicable to process capability and improvement are identified. These are organised int
Differentiate between regression testing and re-testing - Re-testing: - It means testing a single defect that was just fixed. Only one test is performed here. - The ta
Describe about the Environmental model It indicates environment in which system exists. Any small or big system is a sub-system of a larger system. For illustration, if softw
What are the principle stages of VORD method? Viewpoint identification: Identify the services provided to each point of view Viewpoint structuring: Sorting related viewpoint
Explain the design steps in transaction mapping. Review the fundamental model. Review and refine the DFD for the software. Verify whether the DFD has the transfo
Code Complete - Phase of development where functionality is executed in entirety with only bug fixes remaining. - All functions from the functional specifications are alrea
what is hatley pirbhai extension and what is its use
Creating the Field Selection Table (FST) : Entering of data and creating indexes for searching is a very important feature associated with any information storage and retriev
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd