Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. What is reverse engineering?
Ans. It is a method of analysing software with a view to understanding its design and specification.
- In source code, reverse engineering and executable code are the input.
- It may be part of a re-engineering process however may also be used to re-specify a system for re-implementation.
- Reverse engineering often proceeds re-engineering however is sometimes worth wise in its own right.
- Builds a program database as well as generates information from this.
- Program understanding tools (browsers and cross reference etc.) may as well be used in this process.
- Design in addition to specification may be reverse engineer to
- Serves as input to SRS for program alternative.
- Be available to assist program maintenance.
I have a comprehensive question for Software Metrics ...it is 16 question
Explain in detail about Structural Modeling. Structural model having a detail refinement of ERD, data flow model and control flow model. Creating an ERD. Example: Saf
Structure chart: A structure chart is a top-down modular design tool, constructed of squares representing the dissimilar modules in the system, and lines that connect them. The l
Write a program and identify DU path for Telecom domain
Define Software Lifecycle. Software Lifecycle is the time period beginning with the idea for a Software product ending whenever the Software is unavailable for use. SLC = SL
Derive input space partitioning tests for the BoundedQueue class with the following signature:
what is meant by 345 rule in IEEE 802.3 ?
What are the characteristics of the software? Software is engineered, not manufactured. Software does not wear out. Most software is custom built rather than being ass
Describe component testing. - Component testing is also called as module, unit or program testing. - It looks for defects in software and verifies its functioning. - It c
Determine the primary activities of spiral model Below are the primary activities in this model: • Finalising Objective: Objectives are set for the particular phase of the
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd