Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. What is Input-output processors?
let's briefly summarize the development in area of input/output functions. These can be briefed as below:
1. CPU directly controls a peripheral device.
2. Addition of I/O controller or I/O interface: CPU employs programmed I/O with no interrupts. CPU was separated from details of external I/O interfaces.
3. Contained use of I/O controllers however with interrupts: CPU need not spend time waiting for an I/O operation to be executed, increasing efficiency.
4. Direct access of I/O interface to memory through DMA: CPU involvement decreased to at beginning and at end of DMA operation.
5. CPU directs I/O processors to execute an I/O program in memory. I/O processor fetches as well as executes these instructions with no CPU intervention. This permits CPU to specify a series of I/O activities and to be interrupted only when complete sequence has been performed. With this architecture a large set of I/O devices can be managed with minimum CPU involvement.
With last two steps (4 and 5) a main change takes place with introduction of concept of an I/O interface capable of executing a program. For steps 5 the I/O interface is frequently referred to as an I/O processor and I/O channel.
Define bootstrap loader? The ROM portion of main memory is required for storing an initial program known as bootstrap loader. It is a program whose function is to start the com
Is the TCP checksum necessary? Yes, TCP Checksum is essential. TCP layer is liable for error detection, transmission of packets if needed, error control, reassembly of packe
what are kung classification
Explain File Transfer Protocol . FTP is utilized to exchange files among computer accounts, to transfer files among an account and a desktop computer (upload) or to access softw
Write a ‘C’ functions to arrange the elements of an integer array in such a way that all the negative elements are before the positive elements. The array is passed to it as an arg
Q. What is Ordered directive? This directive is used in combination with for and parallel for directives to cause an iteration to be executed in order that it would have been h
Q. Give the difference between Register and Counter. Q. Give the difference between Flip-flop and Latch. Q. Draw a set of waveforms for following signal on out-put line.
Massively Parallel System Indicates to a "parallel computer system" involving a huge number of processors. The numbers in a huge number of processors keeps increasing and curre
Describe ARP message format in brief. 0 8 16
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd