Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
What are the properties of electronic cash?
1. Monetary Value: Monetary value should be backed by bank certified cashier’s cheque or cash, bank authorized credit cards.
2. Interoperability: E-cash should be interoperable that is exchangeable for other e-cash, goods or services and paper cash etc.
3. Retrievability: E-cash should be retrievable and storable.
4. Security: E-cash must not be simple to copy or tamper.
1. LINQ to Objects - Implements a LINQ query against a collection of objects 2. LINQ to XML - Implements an XPATH query against XML documents 3. LINQ to SQL - Implements LINQ
This project is aimed at developing a web-based and central recruitment Process system. this web site is for Fresher candidates who graduated. Some features of this system will be
There can be more than one node at the highest level in the structure. False. One can describe only single node at the highest level in the structure on LDB
third partial product of 13*11 in binary
Why IO devices cannot be directly be connected to the system bus? The IO devices cannot be directly linked to the system bus because i. The data transfer rate of IO device
Write short note on Associated vs. Common channel signaling. Associated vs Common channel signalling: The out band signalling suffers from the very restricted bandwidth.
Conjunctive Normal Forms: However there for the resolution rule to resolve two sentences so they must both be in a normalised format called as conjunctive normal form, that is
What is electronic payment system? Electronic payment systems are alternative cash credit payment methods using various electronic technologies to pay for products and services
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd