Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
An ActiveX control has four types of properties:
1. Stock:-> These are standard properties supplied to each control, such as font / color. The developer must activate stock properties, but there is little or no coding involved.
2. Ambient:-> These are properties of the environment that surrounds the control -properties of the container into which it has been placed. These can't be changed, but the control can use them to adjust its own properties. For example, it can set the control's background color to match the container's background color.
3. Extended:-> These are properties that the container handles, mainly involving size and placement onscreen.
4. Custom:-> These are properties added by the control developer.
Bespoke versus off-the-shelf software Generally software packages are bought off-the-shelf. Though, certain applications (generally for industrial companies, commercial busines
Differentiate between WML-Script and Web-based scripting languages. WML Script is a lightweight procedural scripting language, optimized for small-memory, low-power CPU wireles
The data bus is Bi-directional because the similar bus is used for transfer of data among Micro Processor and memory or input / output devices in both the direction.
Reprography: Reprography, as a term, has gained international recognition in 1963. It includes "photocopying , microcopying, duplicating and in-plant printing and is character
what is spatial parallelis
Q. Determine the performance of a parallel algorithm? One more method of determining the performance of a parallel algorithm can be performed after calculating a parameter know
* Public, protected and private are 3 access specifier in C++. * Public data members and member functions are accessible outside the class. * Protected data members and memb
1. Solve the following grouping problem using the DCA method. 2. Use the ROC methodfor the previous problem. 3. Use the MIP method for the problem above assuming a tota
(a) Consider a sinusoidal signal m(t) = A cos(2πfmt) applied to a delta modulator with step size Δ. Determine the range of the step size so that slope overload will be avoided. Ass
The Peripheral interface chip system requires the construction of the interface chip circuit, which is controlled by main micro-controller via the user interface. I also need set
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd