Underwriting - Stock Market
1. This is the supposition of risk relating unsubscribed shares
2. When new shares are issued, they might be beneath -written or unsubscribed. A merchant banker agrees, beneath a commission to take up any type of shares not bought through the public.
3. They consequently ensure for such all new issues are successful
4. Underwriters are very important in pry markets and play the following roles:
5. Advice firms on more appropriate issue price
6. Give surety that shares are fully subscribed via receiving up all unsubscribed shares
7. Advice the firms on there to source funds to finance floatation costs.