Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
data project, Applied Statistics
Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 8/26/2012 1:54:47 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
data project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on data project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, data project Discussions
Write discussion on data project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Time series analysis., how is a free hand graph secular trend method plotte...
how is a free hand graph secular trend method plotted
student is chosen randomly, In a management class of 100 childerns' 3 lang...
In a management class of 100 childerns' 3 languages are offered as an additional subject viz. Hindi, English and Kannada. There are 28 childrens taking Hindi, 26 taking Hindi and 1
Time series, Measurement of trend , least square method
Measurement of trend , least square method
Purposive or judgement sampling, Purposive or Judgement Sampling Under ...
Purposive or Judgement Sampling Under this method of sampling, the choice of selection of sample items from the universe depends exclusively on the judgement of the investi
Empirical mode, Empirical Mode Where mode is ill-defined, its value may...
Empirical Mode Where mode is ill-defined, its value may be ascertained by the following formula based upon the empirical relationship between Mean, Median and Mode: Mode = 3
Central tendency and dispersion in statistics, Central Tendency and Dispers...
Central Tendency and Dispersion in Statistics: Write a note on the following : i) What is the importance of Measures Of Central Tendency and Dispersion in Statistics ?
Advantages of sampling, Advantages of Sampling Why should we settle on ...
Advantages of Sampling Why should we settle on a sample instead of studying the entire population? Sampling has the following advantages over a census (study of the entire pop
Determine the optimal order size, The Truly Canadian Restaurant stocks a pr...
The Truly Canadian Restaurant stocks a private red table wine that it purchases from a local winery in the Niagara Falls region. The daily demand for the wine at the restaurant is
Modelling and prediction of performance, case study in heat power engineeri...
case study in heat power engineering
mathematical anxiety, A study was designed to investigate the effects of t...
A study was designed to investigate the effects of two variables - (1) a student's level of mathematical anxiety and (2) teaching method - on a student's achievement in a mathemati
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.