Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
data project, Applied Statistics
Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 8/26/2012 1:54:47 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
data project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on data project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, data project Discussions
Write discussion on data project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Problem on standard deviation, Your organization purchases bottles of ...
Your organization purchases bottles of a popular commercial solvent for resale. Each bottle is labeled as containing 32 fluid ounces of the solvent. Your cont
Central tendency and dispersion in statistics, Central Tendency and Dispers...
Central Tendency and Dispersion in Statistics: Write a note on the following : i) What is the importance of Measures Of Central Tendency and Dispersion in Statistics ?
Hydraulic actuator design matrix, The range of actuator design parameters h...
The range of actuator design parameters have been provisionally assessed and are presented in Table (3). You are required to determine the following parameters: The circumfer
Regression, Regression line drawn as Y=C+1075x, when x was 2, and y was 239...
Regression line drawn as Y=C+1075x, when x was 2, and y was 239, given that y intercept was 11. calculate the residual
Explain survey development process, Problem: A survey usually originate...
Problem: A survey usually originates when an individual or an institution is confronted with an information need and the existing data are insufficient. Planning the questionn
Regression analysis, Of the 6,325 kindergarten students who participated in...
Of the 6,325 kindergarten students who participated in the study, almost half or 3,052 were eligible for a free lunch program. The categorical variable sesk (1 == free lunch, 2 = n
Median for grouped data, Grouped Data In order to find the median, the...
Grouped Data In order to find the median, the median class is to be first located and then interpolation is to be used by assuming that items are evenly spaced over the entire
Normal probability plots, The Null Hypothesis - H0: The random errors will...
The Null Hypothesis - H0: The random errors will be normally distributed The Alternative Hypothesis - H1: The random errors are not normally distributed Reject H0: when P-v
Explain graph theory, For each of the following scenarios, explain how grap...
For each of the following scenarios, explain how graph theory could be used to model the problem described and what a solution to the problem corresponds to in your graph model.
Quota sampling, Quota sampling Under this method enumerators shall sele...
Quota sampling Under this method enumerators shall select the respondents in place of those not available, as per the quota fixed according to guide lines provided to them.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.