Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
data project, Applied Statistics
Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 8/26/2012 1:54:47 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
data project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on data project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, data project Discussions
Write discussion on data project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Determine how the ordinary least squares, Question Following the general...
Question Following the general methodology used by econometricians as explained in the session for week 1 (eight steps), explain how you would proceed to determine if a good com
Residual, regression line drawn as Y=C+1075x, when x was 2, and y was 239, ...
regression line drawn as Y=C+1075x, when x was 2, and y was 239, given that y intercept was 11. calculate the residual
Interaction of enviornment and gene , entropy test to measure interaction b...
entropy test to measure interaction between enviornmental factors and genes
Type i and ii errors, TYPE I AND II Errors If a statistical hypothesis ...
TYPE I AND II Errors If a statistical hypothesis is tested, we may get the following four possible cases: The null hypothesis is true and it is accepted; The
Main effects and interactions, what is the independent variable in how ener...
what is the independent variable in how energetic do people feel after drinking different types of soft drints?
Calculate the mle estimate for mean, Each section of the SAT test is suppos...
Each section of the SAT test is supposed to be distributed normally with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100. Suppose 5 students in a class took the SAT math test. They r
Association of attributes, In an examination 600 candidates appeared, boys ...
In an examination 600 candidates appeared, boys outnumbered girls by 16% of all candidates. number of passed candidates exceeded the number of failed candidates by 310. Boys failin
Stratified random sampling, Stratified Random Sampling: This method of ...
Stratified Random Sampling: This method of sampling is used when the population is comprised of natural subdivision of units, The method consist in classifying the population u
Median, introduction of median
introduction of median
Loranze curve, what the purpose we use it
what the purpose we use it
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.