Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
data project, Applied Statistics
Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 8/26/2012 1:54:47 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
data project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on data project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, data project Discussions
Write discussion on data project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Probability distribution of the number of sales, A salesperson visits from ...
A salesperson visits from house to house to sell her knives. The probability that she makes a sale at a random house is .3. Given that she makes a sale, the sale is worth $100 with
Concepts of statistics, what are the importance, uses,optimums and applicat...
what are the importance, uses,optimums and applications of the following in agriculture field experiments; 1.standard deviation 2.standard error 3. coefficient of variation
QUARTILE DEVIATION, Examples of grouped, simple and frequency distribution ...
Examples of grouped, simple and frequency distribution data
Simple linear regression, Simple Linear Regression While correlati...
Simple Linear Regression While correlation analysis determines the degree to which the variables are related, regression analysis develops the relationship between the var
Find probability of remaining paint free - ball duel, In a three-cornered p...
In a three-cornered paint ball duel, A, B, and C successively take shots at each other until only one of them remains paint free. Once hit, a player is out of the game and gets no
Variance, Variance The term variance was used to describe the square of...
Variance The term variance was used to describe the square of the standard deviation by R.A.Fisher. The concept of variance is highly important in areas where it is possible to
Range, Range Official Exports Target 2000-2001 ...
Range Official Exports Target 2000-2001 Product ($ million) Plantation 500 Agriculture and Alli
Age at first marrage, get a questionnaire that captured age at first marria...
get a questionnaire that captured age at first marriage
Scatter diagram - correlation analysis, Scatter Diagram The first step ...
Scatter Diagram The first step in correlation analysis is to visualize the relationship. For each unit of observation in correlation analysis there is a pair of numerical value
Chi square test as a distributional goodness of fit, Chi Square Test as a D...
Chi Square Test as a Distributional Goodness of Fit In day-to-day decision making managers often come across situations wherein they are in a state of dilemma about the applica
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.