Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
data project, Applied Statistics
Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 8/26/2012 1:54:47 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
data project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on data project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, data project Discussions
Write discussion on data project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Calculate the frequency distribution, The Neatee Eatee Hamburger Joint spec...
The Neatee Eatee Hamburger Joint specializes in soyabean burgers. Customers arrive according to the following inter - arrival times between 11.00 am and 2.00 pm: Interval-arrival
Estimate a linear probability model, Estimate a linear probability model: ...
Estimate a linear probability model: Consider the multiple regression model: y = β 0 +β 1 x 1 +.....+β k x k +u Suppose that assumptions MLR.1-MLR4 hold, but not assump
Fair game, defin fair game
defin fair game
Hydraulic actuator design matrix, The range of actuator design parameters h...
The range of actuator design parameters have been provisionally assessed and are presented in Table (3). You are required to determine the following parameters: The circumfer
Finding the z-score, 10. If a set of scores has a sample mean of 25 and a s...
10. If a set of scores has a sample mean of 25 and a sample variance of 4, find the following: a. the z-score for a raw score of 31 b. the z-score for a raw score of 18 c. the raw
#title. .explanatory factor analysis, how to compute reliability coefficien...
how to compute reliability coefficient for extracted factors in factor analysis?
Uses of arithmetic mean, Uses Arithmetic mean is widely used beca...
Uses Arithmetic mean is widely used because of the following reasons: Mean is the simplest average to understand and easy to compute. It
Latin Square design, what is the the Latin Square design? What is its appli...
what is the the Latin Square design? What is its application in research? please explain this term with very simple but with detailed explanation for effective understanding. I hav
Data project, Dr. Jim Mirabella UNIT EIGHT: DATA ANALYSIS PROJECT All Excel...
Dr. Jim Mirabella UNIT EIGHT: DATA ANALYSIS PROJECT All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below.
Empirical mode, Empirical Mode Where mode is ill-defined, its value may...
Empirical Mode Where mode is ill-defined, its value may be ascertained by the following formula based upon the empirical relationship between Mean, Median and Mode: Mode = 3
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.