Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
assignment 10, Python Programming
#question.Program 10 Assignment
(Banking Objects – Savings/Checking Accounts)
Create a program named 10.py that performs the following:
Create a class named ChkAcct, and a class named SavAcct. Each class should have a “balance” property. Each class should also have a deposit method to add to the balance, and a withdraw method to subtract from the balance. Each class should also have a transfer method that calls the withdraw method in its own class, and invoke (call) the deposit method in the other class.
1. When you “open” an account by creating an instance of a class (an object), ask the user to input a beginning balance.
2. Have the user open a savings account and a checking account by entering a beginning balance for each account. Print the balance of each account.
3. Ask the user for an amount to deposit into the savings account, then add it to the balance for the savings account. Print the balance.
4. Ask the user for an amount to deposit into the checking account then add it to the balance for the checking account. Print the balance.
5. Ask the user for an amount to withdraw from the savings account then subtract that amount from the balance for the savings account. Print the balance.
6. Ask the user for an amount to withdraw from the checking account then subtract that amount from the balance for the checking account. Print the balance.
7. Ask the user to input the dollar amount to transfer from the checking account to the savings account. Print the balance of both the checking and savings accounts when the transaction is complete.
8. Ask the user to input the dollar amount to transfer from the savings account to the checking account. Print the balance of both the checking and savings accounts when the transaction is complete.
Posted Date: 12/22/2012 5:17:41 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
assignment 10, Assignment Help, Ask Question on assignment 10, Get Answer, Expert's Help, assignment 10 Discussions
Write discussion on assignment 10
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
While loop, You should use for whenever you can, because it creates the s...
You should use for whenever you can, because it creates the structure of your loops clear. Sometimes, however, you require to do an operation various times, but you don't want t
Van der waals equation of state, how to make a python programme for van der...
how to make a python programme for van der waals equation of state with surface discontinouty
Standard deviation computations, how to calculate standard deviations in pr...
how to calculate standard deviations in programming
Bank management, source code
Hw, Suppose the cover price of a book is $24.95, but bookstores get a 40% ...
Suppose the cover price of a book is $24.95, but bookstores get a 40% discount. Shipping costs $3 for the first copy and 75 cents for each additional copy. What is the tota
CIS, Define a function that draws a pentagon of a size you provide when you...
Define a function that draws a pentagon of a size you provide when you call the function. Include a ''''''docstring'''''' as the first line of the function''s body — it tells the p
Program to solve word search puzzles, This assignment involves writing a pr...
This assignment involves writing a program to solve word search puzzles. For example in the following word grid it is possible to find the words active, stock, ethernet and java. N
Python programs, Python Programs You must submit the source code and s...
Python Programs You must submit the source code and samples of output for each program.Please do not provide python file (eg. Filename.py). Copy all source code to one word fi
Help, When investing money, an important concept to know is compound intere...
When investing money, an important concept to know is compound interest. The equation FV = PV (1+rate)periods . This relates the following four quantities. The present value (
Lists, Python has a built-in list data structure that is easy to use a...
Python has a built-in list data structure that is easy to use and incredibly convenient. So, for that point, you can say >>> y = [1, 2, 3] >>> y 1 >>> y
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.