Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
assignment 10, Python Programming
#question.Program 10 Assignment
(Banking Objects – Savings/Checking Accounts)
Create a program named 10.py that performs the following:
Create a class named ChkAcct, and a class named SavAcct. Each class should have a “balance” property. Each class should also have a deposit method to add to the balance, and a withdraw method to subtract from the balance. Each class should also have a transfer method that calls the withdraw method in its own class, and invoke (call) the deposit method in the other class.
1. When you “open” an account by creating an instance of a class (an object), ask the user to input a beginning balance.
2. Have the user open a savings account and a checking account by entering a beginning balance for each account. Print the balance of each account.
3. Ask the user for an amount to deposit into the savings account, then add it to the balance for the savings account. Print the balance.
4. Ask the user for an amount to deposit into the checking account then add it to the balance for the checking account. Print the balance.
5. Ask the user for an amount to withdraw from the savings account then subtract that amount from the balance for the savings account. Print the balance.
6. Ask the user for an amount to withdraw from the checking account then subtract that amount from the balance for the checking account. Print the balance.
7. Ask the user to input the dollar amount to transfer from the checking account to the savings account. Print the balance of both the checking and savings accounts when the transaction is complete.
8. Ask the user to input the dollar amount to transfer from the savings account to the checking account. Print the balance of both the checking and savings accounts when the transaction is complete.
Posted Date: 12/22/2012 5:17:41 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
assignment 10, Assignment Help, Ask Question on assignment 10, Get Answer, Expert's Help, assignment 10 Discussions
Write discussion on assignment 10
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Psuedocode, #ques Write the pseudocode (use a word processor please) and th...
#ques Write the pseudocode (use a word processor please) and the Python 3.0 program for the following problem. A monkey is being fed some food. Read in the starting weight in lbs:o
Re.sub, how to use re.sub to seperate distint words and phrases when transl...
how to use re.sub to seperate distint words and phrases when translating text from English to Spanish or vis versa in python programming
Python, what is python
what is python
#1 - Pseudo Code, Ask question #Minimum 100 worIn this project, create the ...
Ask question #Minimum 100 worIn this project, create the pseudo code from the following request. The program must have some sort of menu that allows users to make selections to
Programming embedded systems- interact with the environment, Interacting wi...
Interacting with the environment Computer systems have to communicate with the world around them, getting information about the external world, and taking actions to cha
Interaction and debugging, We encourage you to adopt an interactive style o...
We encourage you to adopt an interactive style of debugging and programming. Use the Python shell a lot. Write short pieces of code and check them. It is much simpler to test the
Python programs, Python programs Every general-purpose computer has a...
Python programs Every general-purpose computer has a various detailed design, which defines that the way its program requires to be specified is different. The "machine
Program requests password to display information of author, Write a program...
Write a program that requests a password after the author/program information is displayed. Make the password "hello". The program should then ask the user for their name: if the n
Particle Movement, Imagine a "particle" located on the centre square of a t...
Imagine a "particle" located on the centre square of a two-dimensional grid of dimensions 11 by 75. The particle can only move one square at a time, either up, down, left, or right
Lcr circuit, program on damped lcr cicuit
program on damped lcr cicuit
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.