Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
assignment 10, Python Programming
#question.Program 10 Assignment
(Banking Objects – Savings/Checking Accounts)
Create a program named 10.py that performs the following:
Create a class named ChkAcct, and a class named SavAcct. Each class should have a “balance” property. Each class should also have a deposit method to add to the balance, and a withdraw method to subtract from the balance. Each class should also have a transfer method that calls the withdraw method in its own class, and invoke (call) the deposit method in the other class.
1. When you “open” an account by creating an instance of a class (an object), ask the user to input a beginning balance.
2. Have the user open a savings account and a checking account by entering a beginning balance for each account. Print the balance of each account.
3. Ask the user for an amount to deposit into the savings account, then add it to the balance for the savings account. Print the balance.
4. Ask the user for an amount to deposit into the checking account then add it to the balance for the checking account. Print the balance.
5. Ask the user for an amount to withdraw from the savings account then subtract that amount from the balance for the savings account. Print the balance.
6. Ask the user for an amount to withdraw from the checking account then subtract that amount from the balance for the checking account. Print the balance.
7. Ask the user to input the dollar amount to transfer from the checking account to the savings account. Print the balance of both the checking and savings accounts when the transaction is complete.
8. Ask the user to input the dollar amount to transfer from the savings account to the checking account. Print the balance of both the checking and savings accounts when the transaction is complete.
Posted Date: 12/22/2012 5:17:41 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
assignment 10, Assignment Help, Ask Question on assignment 10, Get Answer, Expert's Help, assignment 10 Discussions
Write discussion on assignment 10
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Stuck on homework, There are three seating categories at a stadium. For a s...
There are three seating categories at a stadium. For a softball game, Class A seats cost $15, Class B seats cost $12, and Class C seats cost $9. Write a program that asks how many
Lab programming, protocol rdt2.2 considers there is a bit errors between se...
protocol rdt2.2 considers there is a bit errors between sender to receiver and also from receiver to sender. So now we have to consider checking bit errors introduced in reply from
Hw, Suppose the cover price of a book is $24.95, but bookstores get a 40% ...
Suppose the cover price of a book is $24.95, but bookstores get a 40% discount. Shipping costs $3 for the first copy and 75 cents for each additional copy. What is the tota
Types and declarations, Java programs are what is known as statically an...
Java programs are what is known as statically and strongly defined. Thus, the kinds of all the variables must be known at the time that the program is written. That seems
Homework Assignment #4, Programming
Non-local references, Non-local references So far, whenever we needed ...
Non-local references So far, whenever we needed to compute a variable, there was a binding for that variable in the 'local' environment (the environment in which we were e
Synthetic models, Synthetic models One goal of various people in a ...
Synthetic models One goal of various people in a variety of sub-disciplines of electrical engineering and computer science is automatic synthesis of machine from formal
Tuples and strings, Tuples and strings Python has two different more...
Tuples and strings Python has two different more list-like data types that are very important to understand.A tuple is a structure that is like a list, but is not mutab
Variables, Variables We cannot go very far without variables. A variabl...
Variables We cannot go very far without variables. A variable is a value related to a name that we can bind to have a particular value and then later use in an expression.
Iteration over lists, What if you had a list of integer values, and you nee...
What if you had a list of integer values, and you need to add them up and give the sum? Here are a number of different types of doing it. First, here is a type in a style
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.