Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT, Basic Statistics
1. Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Explain any two applications of Statistics.
2. Distinguish between primary and secondary data. What are the methods of collecting primary data?
3. Find Karl Pearson’s correlation coefficient between the sales and expenses from the data given below:
Expenses (Rs. Lakhs)
4. The incidence of occupational disease in an industry is such that the workers have a 20% chance of suffering from it. What is the probability that out of six workers 4 or more will contract the disease?
5. Use chi-square test to test if the two attributes (Performance and Training) in the following table are independent. Test at 5% level of significance.
6. Construct index numbers of price for the following data by applying:
i) Laspeyre’s method
ii) Paasche’s method
iii) Fisher’s Ideal Index number
Posted Date: 1/2/2013 12:33:37 AM | Location : USA
Ask an Expert
sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT, Assignment Help, Ask Question on sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT, Get Answer, Expert's Help, sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT Discussions
Write discussion on sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Classification of cost., what i6 the relevance of cost classification?
what i6 the relevance of cost classification?
Quantitative variable, a) Statistics are collecting, organizing, summarizin...
a) Statistics are collecting, organizing, summarizing and presenting a set of data. b) Inferential statistics is the learn of a sample that enables us to make estimates about t
Compute the test statistic, Choose a variable and collect data consisting o...
Choose a variable and collect data consisting of at least 30 values. Before collecting the data, decide what a likely average might be, then complete the following: a. Write a b
calculate the merger premium, Consider the following pre-merger informatio...
Consider the following pre-merger information concerning two firms, Mokhaba Manufacturers and Mabhida Merchants: Data
Variables, what is variable mean
what is variable mean
Revenue accounting, Term Project
Cost of accounting, what are different method of classifying overhead? indi...
what are different method of classifying overhead? indicate the advantag
Budgeted accounts, Budgeted accounts Accounts that are theme to the misapp...
Budgeted accounts Accounts that are theme to the misappropriation or sometimes to appropriation and/or allotment process. Refer to APPROPRIATION and portion.
Calculate exactly correct percentage, Study A ...
Study A Study B r = .64 r = .77 df = 18 df = 121 p 1. In using the data from study A to m
Probability.., theorems of probability ..
theorems of probability ..
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.