Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT, Basic Statistics
1. Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Explain any two applications of Statistics.
2. Distinguish between primary and secondary data. What are the methods of collecting primary data?
3. Find Karl Pearson’s correlation coefficient between the sales and expenses from the data given below:
Expenses (Rs. Lakhs)
4. The incidence of occupational disease in an industry is such that the workers have a 20% chance of suffering from it. What is the probability that out of six workers 4 or more will contract the disease?
5. Use chi-square test to test if the two attributes (Performance and Training) in the following table are independent. Test at 5% level of significance.
6. Construct index numbers of price for the following data by applying:
i) Laspeyre’s method
ii) Paasche’s method
iii) Fisher’s Ideal Index number
Posted Date: 1/2/2013 12:33:37 AM | Location : USA
Ask an Expert
sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT, Assignment Help, Ask Question on sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT, Get Answer, Expert's Help, sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT Discussions
Write discussion on sTATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Adaptive sampling design, Adaptive sampling design The sampling de...
Adaptive sampling design The sampling design in which the method for selecting the sampling Units on which to make observations might rely on the observed values of the v
Time series, Trendline equation
Determine probability of coding state at the last nucleotide, For the zero ...
For the zero order hidden Markov model defined in homework 2 determine probability of coding state at the last nucleotide of the sequence AGTAG. Use parameters provided in the home
Margin of error, The poll interviewed 1500 persons rather than 1060, for 95...
The poll interviewed 1500 persons rather than 1060, for 95% confidence.
Average velocity profile-actual velocity profile, 1) You are developing a ...
1) You are developing a sampling protocol whereby you're going to insert a probe into a turbulent flow in a circular conduit of radius R. a. Using a description of a velocity p
The value of its common stock, The Washington Corp stock has a β of 1.15 an...
The Washington Corp stock has a β of 1.15 and it will pay a dividend of $2.50 next year. The expected rate of return of the market is 17% and the current riskless rate is 9%. The e
Sum, 3. In a management class of 100 students’ three languages are offered ...
3. In a management class of 100 students’ three languages are offered as an additional subject viz. Hindi, English and Kannada. There are 28 students taking Hindi, 26 taking Hindi
Difference in the mean leadership score for employees - spss, The manager o...
The manager of a large industrial plant is interested in investigating whether age has an effect on the leadership ability of employees. 66 employees were randomly selected, divide
Explain the financial accounting., Explain the Financial Accounting. Und...
Explain the Financial Accounting. Under the Financial Accounting System the producing of economic purchase are done in the Cash and Publication, in other Bookkeeping as Sales, P
accounting, Fenn Museum, a nongovernmental not-for-profit organization, ha...
Fenn Museum, a nongovernmental not-for-profit organization, had the following balances in its statement of functional expenses: Education $300,000 Fundraising 250,000 Management an
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.