CF&G will account nearly 40% of the marks for your Project. In order to do well in this part of the assignment you will have:
• Shown the ability to apply SVA analysis comprehensively
• Used information to derive and discuss all the relevant Value Drivers
• Undertaken the necessary analysis to clearly identify and discuss all the relevant managerial options (investments/divestitures, operational improvements, M & As).
• Produced cash flows' projections consistent to the managerial options considered.
• Provided an evaluation to rank the managerial options according to incremental value generated
• Presented clearly appropriate sensitively analysis with discussion of its relevance
• Succinctly presented recommendations in terms of managerial decisions consistent with the quantitative outcomes of the SVA analysis
• Critically discussed your identified relevant governance issues Demonstrated a command of the relevant theory underpinning the brief These are the critical areas to be covered. You will not achieve good marks in your assignment if
• There is lack of evidence that you can apply the valuation framework, interpreting and using the information to calculate or assume
coherently the value drivers
• You show little understanding of the relevant theory
• There is lack of discussion of viable alternative options and the sensitivities of these
• You have not been able to link the recommendations to the incremental value generated; your recommendations are mainly descriptive showing little evidence of quantitative reasoning
• You do not demonstrate through your discussion relevant and related issues of governance