Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Role of Electricity Regulatory Commission in KPI
The new Electricity Act, 2003, has empowered Electricity Regulatory Commission (ERC) to play an extremely decisive role in all matters associated to this business of electricity. The ERCs are working in several states and also suggesting a National Tariff Policy (NTP) for the whole country.
The major functions of ERC are:
1) Evolving a policy for setting the tariff for purchase and sale of electricity involving the retail tariffs to be paid through the end customer.
2) Licensing the distribution and retail supply (as per the Act, these functions are bundle together and cannot be segregated), trading and transmission functions.
3) Setting several standards of supply and the performance codes to be adhered to/ maintained by the licensee.
4) Ensuring that the sector works in an efficient fashion such that the value chain justly reflects the economic way of reaching the electricity to the consumer.
5) Setting tariff and other parameters to ensure that open access is facilitate in transmission and distribution. This includes the identification and eliminated of cross-subsidies over a period of time.
banking system is the collection of financial entities, infrastructure and practices which support financial transactions . system tech is a software system to handle their transa
Explain IDIV instructions in 8086 family with example and their effect on flag. IDIV: It used to divide a 16-bit signed number with an 8-bit signed no. or 32 bit signed numb
A symmetrical fluctuating message, with |f(t)| max = 6.3 V and KCR = 3, is to be encoded by using an encoder that employs an 8-bit natural binary code to encode 256 voltage levels
Illustrate the experts model of GPS System A fundamental expert system is made up of the below elements: Setting up an Expert System - Information is collected
Q. What do you mean by Conductors and Insulators? In order to put charge in motion so that it becomes an electric current, one must provide a path through which it can flow eas
In the circuit above, V1 is a dc supply which outputs 12V, R1 has a value of 100 Ω and C1 is 100µF. The switch has been left in the position shown for a long time such that there i
Zener Diode A Zener diode is a sort of diode that allows current not only in the forward direction such as a normal diode, but as well in the reverse direction if the voltage
Q. What is the Voltage controlled resistance region? In this region the JFET can actually be employed as a variable resistor whose resistance is controlled by the applied gate
Q. Illustrate Differential phase-shift keying? In order to eliminate the need of a local carrier, DPSK has been developed in which the receiver uses the received signal to act
Q. The inductance per unit length in H/mfor parallel plate in?nitely long conductors in air is given by L = µ 0 d/w = 4π×10 -7 d/w, where d and w are inmeters.Compute L (per unit
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd