Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Questions pseudocodes, JAVA Programming
1. Write the pseudocode to get the input of 10 integers from the user and add them up and output the total. (4 points)
2. Compute the output of following pseudocode. Assume that output and count are integer variables. (4 points)
output = 1
FOR count = 1 to 5
output = output * count
3. What is the difference between DO IN ORDER and DO TOGETHER structures in Alice? (2 points):
4. Identify one popular property item for most Alice objects (2 points).
5. Identify one favorite event in Alice (Hint: click on "create new event" in Alice to see the list) (2 points).
6. Identify the method to use to make an object bigger by 100% in Alice. (2 points).
7. Let us say we have a list of 10 animal objects called "animals" in Alice. Write the code to move them forward synchronously by 1 meter. (4 points).
Posted Date: 7/22/2012 4:32:28 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Questions pseudocodes, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Questions pseudocodes, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Questions pseudocodes Discussions
Write discussion on Questions pseudocodes
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Array prints random numbers into string, Prompt the user for an int between...
Prompt the user for an int between an upper and lower boundary. Reuse the validateInput() method from project 2 to validate if the input is in bounds. If it is not, print an error
Create a generic class with a type parameter, 1. The purpose of this proble...
1. The purpose of this problem is to practice using generics. Create a generic class with a type parameter that simulates drawing an item at random out of a box. For exampl
Describe the if statement in java, Describe the if statement in Java ? ...
Describe the if statement in Java ? All but the most trivial computer programs required to form decisions. They test a condition and operate in a different way based on the out
Why use rmi when we can handle the same benefits from ejb?, EJBs are distri...
EJBs are distributed elements, which need the RMI framework for object distribution. An EJB application server gives more services like object pooling, transaction management, data
Need an engineer for flex reporting tool, Need an engineer who has knowledg...
Need an engineer who has knowledge working on Flex Reporting tool. Who knows how data needs to be taken care of from DB, SharePoint, ERP and then process using logic/intelligence u
Zhtml requirements, In addition to your Java code requirements, you also ne...
In addition to your Java code requirements, you also need to enhance the ZHTML for your application. As before, you can continue working with the page(s) you used for the previous
Decoding program, 699906626330444777707776662233777 decoding program
699906626330444777707776662233777 decoding program
Explain parentheses in java, Explain Parentheses in Java ? Sometimes th...
Explain Parentheses in Java ? Sometimes the default sequence of evaluation isn't what you want. For example, the formula to change a Fahrenheit temperature to a Celsius tempera
Prepare a small android application, Android App Project Description: ...
Android App Project Description: I am seeking an experienced individual to prepare a small android application The only difference is that I would like movement to be done
Write a java applet using swing components, The project is optional. It is ...
The project is optional. It is worth at least 7 bonus points beyond overall 100 points of this course. The grading will be on a pass/fail basis. Write a Java application (not ap
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.