A Project to Display a Database:
1. Suppose that there are 5 fields describing a customer. Id, address, name, city & state.
2. Put 5 text boxes on the form to exhibit the records.
3. Put a data control on the form.
4. Set the DatabaseName property as shown below:
Data1.DatabaseName = "C:\ex.mdb"
5. Place the Record Source for the data control as the Customer by selecting ttable from the drop down list box in the property box.
6. Put the Record Type to 0 to point out the Customer table of ex.mdb .
7. Bind the text boxes to the data control. This is consummate by setting the Data Source to the Data1 for all the text boxes one at a time.
8. Put the DataField property for each text box and set to the various fields of the Customer table.
9. Run the project.
10. The records of the Customer table would be exhibited.