Data Structure and Methods:
- Build an array structure to accomodate at least 10 elements. Provide routines for the following:
- An initializer.
- A routine to populate (add an element) to the first available slot,
- A routine to delete (remove an element) from a chosen slot,
- A routine to display the number of filled slots,
- A routine to show the maximum number of slots,
- A routine to query the contents of a slot,
- A routine to update the information in a slot,
- Test for full and empty conditions of the Array.
Write (a) program(s) that tests each of the methods used to manipulate the data structure:
- Populate the available slots until the structure is full, then attempt to add one more.
- Query the contents of a all slots.
- Remove the contents of a given slot.
- Update the contents of a slot.
- Deplete the structure until all slots are empty, then attempt to delete another .
When displaying the full structure use a loop that shows 1 slot and its content, at a time.
Your program should employ a simple menu that repeatedly prompts the user to perform the functions.
Example: Enter an Request Type
1 To add elements in to the Array (until 1 or null)
2 To remove an element out of the Array
3 To display the contents of the entire Array
4 To query the count of occupied slots
5 - To query the maximum number of slots
6 To update an Array slot with a new information value
7 To find the location of a given value
Show all inputs, outputs, explanation of return codes, and informational messages.