Question requires you to produce a pcap file from a Wireshark capture. In addition, you must include a screen capture of Wireshark and some specific information regarding the frames captured.
Before completing this task, you must:
1. Have Wireshark installed on your personal desktop/laptop
2. Have network (Internet) connectivity to your desktop/laptop
3. Have completed the packet capture exercises in weeks 1 - 3
This activity cannot be completed on CQUNet connected labs.
You are required to perform a capture of a web search. In order to do this, you should:
1. Begin the capture in Wireshark
2. In your web browser (IE, Firefox, Safari etc.) go to:
3. Enter your CQU email address in the Catalogue search box
4. Hit Search
5. Stop the capture in Wireshark