Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Prepare the journal entries, Basic Statistics
1. Unrestricted cash contributions received during the year, $300,000.
2. Restricted cash contributions were received during the year for the following:
Education programs, $43,000
Building fund, $202,000
3. Pledges receivable at year end, all from pledges received during the year, were as follows:
Building fund, $5,000,000
10% of pledges receivable typically prove uncollectible.
4. A benefit concert was held to raise resources for the building fund. Receipts totaled $1,400,000 and direct costs incurred totaled $850,000.
5. Salary expenses incurred for the education programs were paid, $14,000.
6. Materials purchased and used for the education programs total $25,000.
7. Fees paid to an architect for design of the building during the year were $92,000.
8. Payments to the building contractor during the year were $110,000.
9. Earnings on endowment fund investments are restricted to the entity''s education programs. The earnings for the year were $13,000
10. Earnings on building fund investments were not restricted by donors but the board requires that they be used to finance the building. The earning on those investment for the year were $25,000
Posted Date: 5/24/2012 12:32:16 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Prepare the journal entries, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Prepare the journal entries, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Prepare the journal entries Discussions
Write discussion on Prepare the journal entries
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Worksheet assignment help, Worksheet 5 Q1: For this question, use the p...
Worksheet 5 Q1: For this question, use the petrol consumption data from Worksheet 4, (included the data for worksheet 4) 8.9 10.4 6.3 8.9 10.8 10.8 8.2
Lpp, A paper mill produces two grades of paper viz., X and Y. Because of ra...
A paper mill produces two grades of paper viz., X and Y. Because of raw material restrictions, it cannot produce more than 400 tons of grade X paper and 300 tons of grade Y paper i
Rebate, Refund can be defined as return of a part of a purchase price by a ...
Refund can be defined as return of a part of a purchase price by a seller to a buyer, usually on a purchase of a specified quantity or a value of goods within a specified period.
Absorption costing and marginal costing, 2. From the following cost, produc...
2. From the following cost, production and sales data of Decors Motor Ltd., prepare comparative income statement for three years under (i) absorption costing method, and (ii) margi
Evaluate the strategic value of the proposed organisation, 1) Working in yo...
1) Working in your groups analyse the organisation of information that the Facebook social networking site potentially uses. 2) Suggest the organisation of information and data
Current Liabilities and Payroll , Prior to the last payroll period of the c...
Prior to the last payroll period of the calendar year, the cumulative earnings of Employer A were $105000. The earnings for the last payroll period of the year which will be paid o
Calculate the posterior variance and mean, 1. Suppose that there is a Beta(...
1. Suppose that there is a Beta(2,2) prior distribution on the probability µ that a coin will yield a "head" when spun in a speci?ed manner. The coin is independently spun 10 times
Probability mass function, how p(x)=hyper geometric distribution is probabi...
how p(x)=hyper geometric distribution is probability mass function
Sampling distribution, The heights of a large population of adult females w...
The heights of a large population of adult females who play basketball are normally distributed with a mean of 175cm and a standard deviation of 7.5cm. (a) what proportion of this
Calculate the weighted average cost of capital, The Foschini Group has just...
The Foschini Group has just issued a batch of preference shares that will pay a constant dividend of R8, beginning 6 years from now. If the required rate of return is 8%, what does
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.