Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Prepare the journal entries, Basic Statistics
1. Unrestricted cash contributions received during the year, $300,000.
2. Restricted cash contributions were received during the year for the following:
Education programs, $43,000
Building fund, $202,000
3. Pledges receivable at year end, all from pledges received during the year, were as follows:
Building fund, $5,000,000
10% of pledges receivable typically prove uncollectible.
4. A benefit concert was held to raise resources for the building fund. Receipts totaled $1,400,000 and direct costs incurred totaled $850,000.
5. Salary expenses incurred for the education programs were paid, $14,000.
6. Materials purchased and used for the education programs total $25,000.
7. Fees paid to an architect for design of the building during the year were $92,000.
8. Payments to the building contractor during the year were $110,000.
9. Earnings on endowment fund investments are restricted to the entity''s education programs. The earnings for the year were $13,000
10. Earnings on building fund investments were not restricted by donors but the board requires that they be used to finance the building. The earning on those investment for the year were $25,000
Posted Date: 5/24/2012 12:32:16 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Prepare the journal entries, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Prepare the journal entries, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Prepare the journal entries Discussions
Write discussion on Prepare the journal entries
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Statistics, example of descriptive and inferential statistics?
example of descriptive and inferential statistics?
Population sample means on excel, making sample means ,propotions,slopes o...
making sample means ,propotions,slopes on excell
Assumed means deviations in f2 test, Assumed Means Deviations in F2 Test : ...
Assumed Means Deviations in F2 Test : When actual means of X and Y variables are in fractions the calculations can be simplified by taking the deviations from assumed means. When d
Decision tree, how do I answer: with the aid of a decision tree prepare a q...
how do I answer: with the aid of a decision tree prepare a quantitative report advising the company on the optimal course of action. (use a time horizon of 6years and ignore the ti
Variance analysis , Terry Co. manufactures a commercial solvent that is use...
Terry Co. manufactures a commercial solvent that is used for industrial maintenance. This solvent is sold by the drum and generally has a stable selling price. Due to a decrease in
Index numbers, discuss the considerations to be born in mind when constract...
discuss the considerations to be born in mind when constracting index numbers
12 questions, normal distribution and the sampling distributions of sample ...
normal distribution and the sampling distributions of sample proportions and sample means, but without confidence interval
Energy, describe uses of energy
describe uses of energy
Cluster sampling and area sampling, Cluster Sampling and Area Sampling: Clu...
Cluster Sampling and Area Sampling: Cluster sampling involves grouping the population and then selecting the group or the cluster rather than individual elements for inclusion in t
Business tax, Maria runs a small business out of her home. She has expense...
Maria runs a small business out of her home. She has expenses of $2,000 per year and uses the cash basis method of accounting. Her only employee is her cousin who works for her pa
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.