Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Prepare the journal entries, Basic Statistics
1. Unrestricted cash contributions received during the year, $300,000.
2. Restricted cash contributions were received during the year for the following:
Education programs, $43,000
Building fund, $202,000
3. Pledges receivable at year end, all from pledges received during the year, were as follows:
Building fund, $5,000,000
10% of pledges receivable typically prove uncollectible.
4. A benefit concert was held to raise resources for the building fund. Receipts totaled $1,400,000 and direct costs incurred totaled $850,000.
5. Salary expenses incurred for the education programs were paid, $14,000.
6. Materials purchased and used for the education programs total $25,000.
7. Fees paid to an architect for design of the building during the year were $92,000.
8. Payments to the building contractor during the year were $110,000.
9. Earnings on endowment fund investments are restricted to the entity''s education programs. The earnings for the year were $13,000
10. Earnings on building fund investments were not restricted by donors but the board requires that they be used to finance the building. The earning on those investment for the year were $25,000
Posted Date: 5/24/2012 12:32:16 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Prepare the journal entries, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Prepare the journal entries, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Prepare the journal entries Discussions
Write discussion on Prepare the journal entries
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR, HOW IS IT RELATED
HOW IS IT RELATED
Definition of capitalization, Definition of capitalization is termed or sho...
Definition of capitalization is termed or shown as a process of recording & classifying the expenditure on assets in a balance sheet. Can you explain me this term more.
Stratified sampling, Stratified Sampling: If the population from which a sa...
Stratified Sampling: If the population from which a sample is to be drawn does not constitute a homogenous group, then stratified sampling technique is applied so as to obtain a re
Sigma notation, Given the following pairs of random variables and comput...
Given the following pairs of random variables and compute the following sums. (NB: show your working table). 3 -7 2 10 6 11 10 12 15 14 (b) (c) (d) ?¦?2y
Managerial accounting homework, Your friend Jose is trying to decide whethe...
Your friend Jose is trying to decide whether to buy or lease his next vehicle. He has gathered information about each option but is not sure how to compare the alternatives. Purcha
Quantum thoery , implications of quantum theory?
implications of quantum theory?
Truss, state the condition followed by dimple truss.
state the condition followed by dimple truss.
Operation research, Meaning and solving example using north-west corner in ...
Meaning and solving example using north-west corner in Transportation problem
Managerial, Kody Corporation uses a job-order costing system with a plantwi...
Kody Corporation uses a job-order costing system with a plantwide overhead rate based on machine-hours. At the beginning of the year, the company made the following estimates:
Hitorigram, what is difference between histogram and historigram
what is difference between histogram and historigram
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.