Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Prepare the journal entries, Basic Statistics
1. Unrestricted cash contributions received during the year, $300,000.
2. Restricted cash contributions were received during the year for the following:
Education programs, $43,000
Building fund, $202,000
3. Pledges receivable at year end, all from pledges received during the year, were as follows:
Building fund, $5,000,000
10% of pledges receivable typically prove uncollectible.
4. A benefit concert was held to raise resources for the building fund. Receipts totaled $1,400,000 and direct costs incurred totaled $850,000.
5. Salary expenses incurred for the education programs were paid, $14,000.
6. Materials purchased and used for the education programs total $25,000.
7. Fees paid to an architect for design of the building during the year were $92,000.
8. Payments to the building contractor during the year were $110,000.
9. Earnings on endowment fund investments are restricted to the entity''s education programs. The earnings for the year were $13,000
10. Earnings on building fund investments were not restricted by donors but the board requires that they be used to finance the building. The earning on those investment for the year were $25,000
Posted Date: 5/24/2012 12:32:16 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Prepare the journal entries, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Prepare the journal entries, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Prepare the journal entries Discussions
Write discussion on Prepare the journal entries
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Excel template with flexible, fundamentals of cost accounting 17-33 excel t...
fundamentals of cost accounting 17-33 excel template
What is b2b, Definition of B2B? This is known as the abbreviation of Busin...
Definition of B2B? This is known as the abbreviation of Business to Business. Abbreviation Of Business To Business
Define block grant, Define block grant A federal grant that consolidates, ...
Define block grant A federal grant that consolidates, for a wide reason or any type of purpose, funds previously awarded for a wide variety of activities.
Radioactive Disintegration Laws, Soddy and Rutherford, from their experimen...
Soddy and Rutherford, from their experimental study regarding the radioactive disintegration formulated the following laws, known as laws of radioactive disintegration. 1. Radioac
Cost accounting, what is the relationship of cost accounting to financial a...
what is the relationship of cost accounting to financial and management accounting?
Best subsets” method to identify a “best” model for the data, Use the “best...
Use the “best subsets” method to identify a “best” model for the data. Explain what you think is the best model and why.
Adjusting entries, The notes receivable were accepted from several customer...
The notes receivable were accepted from several customers. The notes were issued on Sept. 1,2011 and will be settled together with a 20% interest on May 31, 2011.
Preventing double click in imagebutton in Asp.Net, How to prevent double cl...
How to prevent double click in imagebutton....
What is single entry system?, 1. What is Single Entry System? Ans. In...
1. What is Single Entry System? Ans. In Accounting, The program under which only one part of entrance or bookkeeping go is registered is known as single Entry System, they ar
Balance sheet, how to write and assignment on the balance sheet?
how to write and assignment on the balance sheet?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.