Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Prepare the journal entries, Basic Statistics
1. Unrestricted cash contributions received during the year, $300,000.
2. Restricted cash contributions were received during the year for the following:
Education programs, $43,000
Building fund, $202,000
3. Pledges receivable at year end, all from pledges received during the year, were as follows:
Building fund, $5,000,000
10% of pledges receivable typically prove uncollectible.
4. A benefit concert was held to raise resources for the building fund. Receipts totaled $1,400,000 and direct costs incurred totaled $850,000.
5. Salary expenses incurred for the education programs were paid, $14,000.
6. Materials purchased and used for the education programs total $25,000.
7. Fees paid to an architect for design of the building during the year were $92,000.
8. Payments to the building contractor during the year were $110,000.
9. Earnings on endowment fund investments are restricted to the entity''s education programs. The earnings for the year were $13,000
10. Earnings on building fund investments were not restricted by donors but the board requires that they be used to finance the building. The earning on those investment for the year were $25,000
Posted Date: 5/24/2012 12:32:16 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Prepare the journal entries, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Prepare the journal entries, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Prepare the journal entries Discussions
Write discussion on Prepare the journal entries
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Stability Criterion, Stability Criterion A survey of periodic table caref...
Stability Criterion A survey of periodic table carefully reveals that those elements in which N / Z = 1 or 1.6 are stable. Amongst these, the elements having even N and even Z ar
Confidence interval, Questions 1. A genetic experiment with peapods res...
Questions 1. A genetic experiment with peapods resulted in one sample of offspring that consisted of 443 green peapods and 170 yellow peapods. Construct a 95% confidence inter
STATISTICS, EIGHT definition of statistics and their scholars
EIGHT definition of statistics and their scholars
Spss, what is spss explain in breif
what is spss explain in breif
S, What is samplings and its methods
What is samplings and its methods
Compute the test statistic, Choose a variable and collect data consisting o...
Choose a variable and collect data consisting of at least 30 values. Before collecting the data, decide what a likely average might be, then complete the following: a. Write a b
Z test, z test
Frequency distribution & graphical distribution, assignment
Determine the probability of coding region , Using 1 st order models shown...
Using 1 st order models shown in homework 2 solution determine the probability of coding region in frame two for DNA fragment AGTAGCTTCCAG. Use only parameters provided in the hom
Probability, 1) A certain brand of batteries has a lifetime that has a norm...
1) A certain brand of batteries has a lifetime that has a normal distribution with a mean of 3,800 hours and a standard deviation of 390 hours. b) What lifetime should the manufac
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.