Get quote & make Payment
Prepare the journal entries, Basic Statistics
1. Unrestricted cash contributions received during the year, $300,000.
2. Restricted cash contributions were received during the year for the following:
Education programs, $43,000
Building fund, $202,000
3. Pledges receivable at year end, all from pledges received during the year, were as follows:
Building fund, $5,000,000
10% of pledges receivable typically prove uncollectible.
4. A benefit concert was held to raise resources for the building fund. Receipts totaled $1,400,000 and direct costs incurred totaled $850,000.
5. Salary expenses incurred for the education programs were paid, $14,000.
6. Materials purchased and used for the education programs total $25,000.
7. Fees paid to an architect for design of the building during the year were $92,000.
8. Payments to the building contractor during the year were $110,000.
9. Earnings on endowment fund investments are restricted to the entity''s education programs. The earnings for the year were $13,000
10. Earnings on building fund investments were not restricted by donors but the board requires that they be used to finance the building. The earning on those investment for the year were $25,000
Posted Date: 5/24/2012 12:32:16 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Prepare the journal entries, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Prepare the journal entries, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Prepare the journal entries Discussions
Write discussion on Prepare the journal entries
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Historigrams, what is historigrams
what is historigrams
Good measure of central tendency, What are the characteristics of a good me...
What are the characteristics of a good measure of central tendency
Introduction to statistical methods in psychology, you are studying the rel...
you are studying the relationship between the number of academic credit hours graduate students spent studying Multicultural Counseling Skills and their current clients' overall pe
Impulse-momentum theorem, Impulse and Momentum Theorem Impulse is known...
Impulse and Momentum Theorem Impulse is known as the change in momentum of any object: j = Δ p Momentum is a product of the mass & the velocity of an object, and is a v
Accounting standards in europe, Accounting Standards in Europe countr...
Accounting Standards in Europe countries: Europe has seen the maximum progress in having developed its accounting standards. In 2000, a document was published by the Europe
Kurtosis, define kurtosis with relevant examples
define kurtosis with relevant examples
Marginal and absorption costing, the guinegog is a trader in portable cd-ma...
the guinegog is a trader in portable cd-man. His budgeted output is 5000 units per quarter. The following data was available for the year 1998: Direct labour @ $6 Direct material @
Capital outlays, Capital outlays A budgetary, financial reporting term to ...
Capital outlays A budgetary, financial reporting term to end out the expenditures for the acquisition of: addition to:, chief repair of capital assets intended to advantage prospe
Calculate the mean absolute percentage error, Littlefield Laboratories is a...
Littlefield Laboratories is a state-of-the-art highly automated blood samples testing lab. The demand of blood sample testing for the previous 20 days (day 1 to day 20) are given i
Example of selection a sample, Q. Example of Selection a Sample? Ans. ...
Q. Example of Selection a Sample? Ans. Suppose a presidential election is approaching and many people are interested in knowing which candidate is most likely to win the v
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.