Objectives of Motion Study:
1. Combine relative activities.
2. Increases the efficiency of activities.
3. Reduce physical fatigue.
4. Eliminate as many unnecessary motions as possible.
5. Change the sequence of activities.
6. Improve the layout of the work place.
7. Improve the materials handling process.
8. Make the activity more safes.
9. Improve the design of tools fixtures jigs and equipment.
10. Standardize the optimum procedures and working conditions so that the employees uniformly use the best possible way of performing activity.
11. Improve the existing product design or invent a new design .