1. Look at the above table and list the interesting gaps which you observe in the 'scripts' between consumer and service provider.
1. The starting point of the service is different, the customer had added three further steps and given them considerable weight
2. Greeting the client is not seen as important by the customer but is given greatest importance by the provider
3. Conversation during the haircut is not rated by the customer but is rated very highly by the provider.
4. The point of payment is not highly rated by the provider but is from the customer's perspective.