Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
JET Copies Case Problem, Applied Statistics
Read the “JET Copies” Case Problem on pages 678-679 of the text. Using simulation estimate the loss of revenue due to copier breakdown for one year, as follows:
1. In Excel, use a suitable method for generating the number of days needed to repair the copier, when it is out of service, according to the discrete distribution shown.
2. In Excel, use a suitable method for simulating the interval between successive
breakdowns, according to the continuous distribution shown.
3. In Excel, use a suitable method for simulating the lost revenue for each day the copier is out of service.
4. Put all of this together to simulate the lost revenue due to copier breakdowns over 1 year to answer the question asked in the case study.
5. In a word processing program, write a brief description/explanation of how you
implemented each component of the model. Write 1-2 paragraphs for each component of the model (days-to-repair; interval between breakdowns; lost revenue; putting it
6. Answer the question posed in the case study. How confident are you that this answer is a MAT540 Student Version 201005 Page 6 of 19 good one? What are the limits of the study? Write at least one paragraph.
There are two deliverables for this Case Problem, the Excel spreadsheet and the written
description/explanation. Please submit both of them electronically via the dropbox
Posted Date: 1/26/2013 8:23:35 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
JET Copies Case Problem, Assignment Help, Ask Question on JET Copies Case Problem, Get Answer, Expert's Help, JET Copies Case Problem Discussions
Write discussion on JET Copies Case Problem
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Advantages of sampling, Advantages of Sampling Why should we settle on ...
Advantages of Sampling Why should we settle on a sample instead of studying the entire population? Sampling has the following advantages over a census (study of the entire pop
Perform a dimensional analysis for the quantities, Show how the Normal bin ...
Show how the Normal bin width rule can be modied if f is skewed or kurtotic. Examine the effect of bimodality. Compare your rules to Doane's (1976) extensions of Sturges' rule.
Classical and modern regression, The data in the data frame asset are from ...
The data in the data frame asset are from Myers (1990), \Classical and Modern Regression with Applications (Second Edition)," Duxbury. The response y here is rm return on assets f
#vital statistics, # I have to make assignment on vital statistics so kindl...
# I have to make assignment on vital statistics so kindly guide me how to make and get good marks
Statistical quality control assinment, how to get statistical quality contr...
how to get statistical quality control assignment in brief?
the six conditions are equally likely, A medical researcher has 100 bone c...
A medical researcher has 100 bone cancer patients in a study. Every patient's condition is one of six types, type \A" to type \F". The 100 patients split as follows: x There
Ogives, ogives graph
Determine percent of population in city - bayes theoram, (1) Assume we cat...
(1) Assume we categorize voters in a city as havingless educationand those havingmoreeducation. Those with less education have less than a college degree; those with more education
Probability theory, Origin and Development of probability Theory: The c...
Origin and Development of probability Theory: The credit for origin and development of probability goes to the European gamblers of 17 th century. They used to gamble on gam
Evaluate minimum capability requirement, You are currently working wit...
You are currently working with a supplier who is producing a shaft whose diameter specification is 6.00 ± .003 inches. Currently, the process is yielding shafts wit
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.