Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
JET Copies Case Problem, Applied Statistics
Read the “JET Copies” Case Problem on pages 678-679 of the text. Using simulation estimate the loss of revenue due to copier breakdown for one year, as follows:
1. In Excel, use a suitable method for generating the number of days needed to repair the copier, when it is out of service, according to the discrete distribution shown.
2. In Excel, use a suitable method for simulating the interval between successive
breakdowns, according to the continuous distribution shown.
3. In Excel, use a suitable method for simulating the lost revenue for each day the copier is out of service.
4. Put all of this together to simulate the lost revenue due to copier breakdowns over 1 year to answer the question asked in the case study.
5. In a word processing program, write a brief description/explanation of how you
implemented each component of the model. Write 1-2 paragraphs for each component of the model (days-to-repair; interval between breakdowns; lost revenue; putting it
6. Answer the question posed in the case study. How confident are you that this answer is a MAT540 Student Version 201005 Page 6 of 19 good one? What are the limits of the study? Write at least one paragraph.
There are two deliverables for this Case Problem, the Excel spreadsheet and the written
description/explanation. Please submit both of them electronically via the dropbox
Posted Date: 1/26/2013 8:23:35 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
JET Copies Case Problem, Assignment Help, Ask Question on JET Copies Case Problem, Get Answer, Expert's Help, JET Copies Case Problem Discussions
Write discussion on JET Copies Case Problem
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Determine that the events are mutually exclusive or not, In a study of outc...
In a study of outcomes for patients who had been in the Intensive care Unit (ICU) at a large hospital, the records from last 150 patients who had been in the ICU for more than one
Business staitistices- soltion to :, A file on DocDepot in the assignments ...
A file on DocDepot in the assignments folder on doc-depot called bmi.mtp contains data on the Body Mass Index (BMI) of a population of Ottawa residents. The first column identifies
QUARTILE DEVIATION, Examples of grouped, simple and frequency distribution ...
Examples of grouped, simple and frequency distribution data
Finding the z-score, 10. If a set of scores has a sample mean of 25 and a s...
10. If a set of scores has a sample mean of 25 and a sample variance of 4, find the following: a. the z-score for a raw score of 31 b. the z-score for a raw score of 18 c. the raw
Solve linear programming problem using the simplex method, Question: (a...
Question: (a) Shale Oil, located in the island of Aruba, has a capacity of 600,000 barrels of crude oil per day. The final products from the refinery include two types of unle
Chi-square analysis, Chi-square analysis can be used with both Goodness-of-...
Chi-square analysis can be used with both Goodness-of-Fit Tests and with Tests for Independence. There are specific instances when each test should be used based on the information
What are the coefficients of the linear combination, For the following ques...
For the following questions we are interested in a comparison of the 16 years education vs. > 16 years. (Recall we did the analysis on the log scale, so these are actual means on t
Flow chart for confidence interval, Flow Chart for Confidence Interval ...
Flow Chart for Confidence Interval We can now prepare a flow chart for estimating a confidence interval for μ, the population parameter. Figure
Package design ratings, Consider the sample of 60 package design ratings gi...
Consider the sample of 60 package design ratings given in the table below. A Sample of Package Design Ratings (Composite S
Regression analysis and experimental design, For many decades, there has be...
For many decades, there has been considerable attention paid to identifying various factors that help to reduce the number of fatalities on Australian roads. In 1964 Victoria and S
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.