Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
JET Copies Case Problem, Applied Statistics
Read the “JET Copies” Case Problem on pages 678-679 of the text. Using simulation estimate the loss of revenue due to copier breakdown for one year, as follows:
1. In Excel, use a suitable method for generating the number of days needed to repair the copier, when it is out of service, according to the discrete distribution shown.
2. In Excel, use a suitable method for simulating the interval between successive
breakdowns, according to the continuous distribution shown.
3. In Excel, use a suitable method for simulating the lost revenue for each day the copier is out of service.
4. Put all of this together to simulate the lost revenue due to copier breakdowns over 1 year to answer the question asked in the case study.
5. In a word processing program, write a brief description/explanation of how you
implemented each component of the model. Write 1-2 paragraphs for each component of the model (days-to-repair; interval between breakdowns; lost revenue; putting it
6. Answer the question posed in the case study. How confident are you that this answer is a MAT540 Student Version 201005 Page 6 of 19 good one? What are the limits of the study? Write at least one paragraph.
There are two deliverables for this Case Problem, the Excel spreadsheet and the written
description/explanation. Please submit both of them electronically via the dropbox
Posted Date: 1/26/2013 8:23:35 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
JET Copies Case Problem, Assignment Help, Ask Question on JET Copies Case Problem, Get Answer, Expert's Help, JET Copies Case Problem Discussions
Write discussion on JET Copies Case Problem
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Descriptive Statistics, To determine the proportion of people in your town ...
To determine the proportion of people in your town who are smokers, it has been decided to poll people at one of the following local spots: (a) the pool hall; (b) the bowling alley
Chi-square test, Consider the following linear regression model: a)...
Consider the following linear regression model: a) What does y and x 1 , x 2 , . . . . x k represent? b) What does β o , β 1 , β 2 , . . . . β k represent?
Hi, i want assignmrnt help
i want assignmrnt help
Quota sampling, Quota sampling Under this method enumerators shall sele...
Quota sampling Under this method enumerators shall select the respondents in place of those not available, as per the quota fixed according to guide lines provided to them.
Good average, Examine properties of good average with reference to AM, GM, ...
Examine properties of good average with reference to AM, GM, HM, MEAN MEDIAN MODE
Chi square test as a distributional goodness of fit, Chi Square Test as a D...
Chi Square Test as a Distributional Goodness of Fit In day-to-day decision making managers often come across situations wherein they are in a state of dilemma about the applica
Describe the opportunities for statistical learning, 1. Recognize and expla...
1. Recognize and explain the opportunities for statistical learning. 2. Describe how the use of statistics supports student learning. 3. Recognize appropriate data displays a
Calculate the seasonal indexes , The total number of overtime hours (in 100...
The total number of overtime hours (in 1000s) worked in a large steel mill was recorded for 16 quarters, as shown below. Year Quarter Overtime hour
Steps in anova, Steps in ANOVA The three steps which constitute the ana...
Steps in ANOVA The three steps which constitute the analysis of variance are as follows: To determine an estimate of the population variance from the variance that exi
Multi stage or cluster random sampling, Multi stage or Cluster Random sampl...
Multi stage or Cluster Random sampling Under this method, the random selection is made of primary, intermediate and final units from a given population. The area of investigat
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.