Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
JET Copies Case Problem, Applied Statistics
Read the “JET Copies” Case Problem on pages 678-679 of the text. Using simulation estimate the loss of revenue due to copier breakdown for one year, as follows:
1. In Excel, use a suitable method for generating the number of days needed to repair the copier, when it is out of service, according to the discrete distribution shown.
2. In Excel, use a suitable method for simulating the interval between successive
breakdowns, according to the continuous distribution shown.
3. In Excel, use a suitable method for simulating the lost revenue for each day the copier is out of service.
4. Put all of this together to simulate the lost revenue due to copier breakdowns over 1 year to answer the question asked in the case study.
5. In a word processing program, write a brief description/explanation of how you
implemented each component of the model. Write 1-2 paragraphs for each component of the model (days-to-repair; interval between breakdowns; lost revenue; putting it
6. Answer the question posed in the case study. How confident are you that this answer is a MAT540 Student Version 201005 Page 6 of 19 good one? What are the limits of the study? Write at least one paragraph.
There are two deliverables for this Case Problem, the Excel spreadsheet and the written
description/explanation. Please submit both of them electronically via the dropbox
Posted Date: 1/26/2013 8:23:35 PM | Location : United States
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Methods of forecasting
Methods of Forecasting Various techniques which are generally used in business forecasting are as under: 1. Forecasting through the opinion of hea
what is the use of applied statistic in our daily routin life
Simple random sampling
Simple Random Sampling In Simple Random Sampling each possible sample has an equal chance of being selected. Further, each item in the entire population al
Sequential Sampling Under this method, a number of sample lots are drawn one after another from a universe depending on the results of the earlier samples.
Calculation for discrete series or ungro...
Calculation for Discrete Series or Ungrouped Data The formula for computing mean is = where,
Stream flow gauging
(a) At a stream gauging station, the following discharges and stage measurements were taken for the purpose of the rating curve at that section:
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.