The purpose of the HB Programming test is to assess whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge to join our team here and beyond that where they would fit within our teams.
The following programming test should be completed and returned to HB within two hours.
If you don't know the answer to a question then move on to the next one and return to any you missed later if time permits.
It is suggested that:
1. You use a text editor for this test and then save and attach that document when returning your test. Include at the top of the document your name and email address.
2. You read through all the questions before you start to fully comprehend the scope of the test you are about to take.
3. You use any resource at your disposal to complete the test.
4. You do not copy/paste code from the Internet.
5. You clearly mark each answer with the number of the question you are answering.