Gpss simulation model , Business Management

The sales counter next to the soft toy display in Shambles receives a customer every 2-4 minutes.  Most of these customers (80%) are buying toys and are dealt with by the cashier in 3-5 minutes. The remaining 20% of customers come to open accounts that require an account manager. These customers wait for the account manager, who spends 10-20 minutes in serving them. 

a)   You are required to simulate a 10-hour day in this department using GPSS. To begin with, construct a flowchart describing the above events using suitable GPSS blocks

b)  Now carry out the simulation in GPSS, giving your programme (code) and simulation report.

c)   Describe the results of your simulation using the simulation report, giving as much detail as possible.

 

Posted Date: 2/18/2013 6:55:10 AM | Location : United States







Related Discussions:- Gpss simulation model , Assignment Help, Ask Question on Gpss simulation model , Get Answer, Expert's Help, Gpss simulation model Discussions

Write discussion on Gpss simulation model
Your posts are moderated
Related Questions
Q. Improving business processes using information system? Investment in IT (information technology) could enable a firm to cut costs improve quality and customer service and de

Outline what investment strategy you as the investment manager might have adopted in a past time period in meeting a principal investors' objectives with an allocated fund of £1,00

According to the study, 55% of communication is depending on non-verbal signals. This suggests that the body language is critical to good communication skills. This is possibly

Question 1: You have been offered a job as Communications Manager in a reputed company. Show ways to communicate effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds. Il

QUESTION Read the text carefully and answer the following questions. Effective communication skills are a crucial necessity within contemporary organizations and are esse

Question: (a) A project manager must take ownership of the project at its early stage through the following tasks namely stakeholder identification and analysis, prepare busin

I''m kindly asking to make an assignment against "Marketing Plan in employee performance Strategic" in 2000 words as per first attachment, also I need a Report against the assignme

Electronic marketing (E-marketing) can be viewed as a new modern business practice associated with buying and selling goods, services, information and ideas via the Internet and ot

QUESTION If you were to write a letter of resignation, which of the following introductory paragraphs would be the most suitable. A ) I have accepted another post. I am s

Standardised measures for E-marketing performance are both needed and necessary. The discussion of most of the researchers has centred on the following measures (beside the traditi