Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Give the procedure of the Delphi method.
1. The co-ordinator shows a specification and estimation form to each expert.
2. Co-ordinator calls a group meeting in which the experts discuss estimation issues with the coordinator and each other.
3. Experts fill out produces anonymously.
4. Co-ordinator prepares and distributes a summary of the estimates.
5. The Co-ordinator then calls a group meeting. In this meeting the experts mostly discuss the points where their estimates differ widely.
6. The experts again fill out produces anonymously.
7. Again co-ordinator edits and summarizes the forms, repeating steps 5 and 6 unless the co-ordinator is satisfied with the overall prediction synthesized from experts.
how can we improve requirements Engineering process assessment model
What are the approaches of integration testing? The integration testing can be carried out using two approaches. 1. The non-incremental testing. 2. Incremental testing.
give examples of cohesion and coupling
Explain the Structured Requirements Definition Structured Requirements definition is an approach to perform study about complete system and its various sub-systems, external ou
EXPLAIN ABOUT DEFECT AMPLIFICATION AND REMOVAL IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
what is meant by gantt chart who gave the name who is the founder
Question: The activities in a project are given the PERT chart below: a) Identify all activity dependencies in the project. b) Clearly distinguish between critical
What is Top-Down Strategy? Ans) Top down integration is basically an approach where modules are produced and tested starting at the top level of the programming hierarchy and re
Describe how the goals of quality control (QC) flexible manufacturing systems (FMS), design for assembly (DFA)and low overall costs can be best combined by computer integrated manu
What are the principle stages of VORD method? Viewpoint identification: Identify the services provided to each point of view Viewpoint structuring: Sorting related viewpoint
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd