Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Give the procedure of the Delphi method.
1. The co-ordinator shows a specification and estimation form to each expert.
2. Co-ordinator calls a group meeting in which the experts discuss estimation issues with the coordinator and each other.
3. Experts fill out produces anonymously.
4. Co-ordinator prepares and distributes a summary of the estimates.
5. The Co-ordinator then calls a group meeting. In this meeting the experts mostly discuss the points where their estimates differ widely.
6. The experts again fill out produces anonymously.
7. Again co-ordinator edits and summarizes the forms, repeating steps 5 and 6 unless the co-ordinator is satisfied with the overall prediction synthesized from experts.
Determine the problems of software maintenance Software maintenance has the below problems: i) It is very cumbersome to analyse and understand code written by somebody.
What is a software version? A software version is a start release (or re-release) of a software associated with a done compilation (or recompilation) of the software.
What is Stress testing - It checks the robustness of application. - It verifies that application consistently provides satisfactory performance under unfavourable and extre
what are the advantages of open source software?
Distinguish between alpha and beta testing. Alpha and beta testing are the kinds of acceptance testing. Alpha test: The alpha testing is attesting in which the version of compl
What is Product metrics? A quality metric should be a predictor of product quality. Classes of product metric Dynamic metrics which are collected by measurements made
List any three characteristics of a good SRS. The SRS should be: Correct , Unambiguous, Complete 1. Correct: An SRS is correct iff every requirement stated therein is one
Explain the compare of class diagram
The "user guide" is the similar as the user manual. The user guide is a document that shows information essential to employ a system or component to get the desired results. Typica
Explain Walk-through? Ans) A walk-through (in software QA) is a casual meeting for evaluation or informational purposes. A walk-through is also a method at an abstract level. It
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd