Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Give example of Real time (transaction) processing
Using this illustration of booking seats on a flight, below sequence of events would occur:
- Customer/travel agent contacts the airline
- Customer/travel agents types in day/time of flight and number of travellers
- Customer/travel agent types in departure airport and the destination airport
- Airline database is searched and availability of seats checked
- Seats are available on the required day/time then a booking is made
- Database/file is updated immediately to indicate that these seats are no longer available and prevents double booking from occurring
- If no seats are available a message is sent back to customer/travel agent
- This uses real time (transaction) processing as files are updated in real time; interrogation of files will have access to totally updated information
Existential Elimination : Now we have a sentence, A, is with an existentially quantified variable, v, so then just for every constant symbol k, that it does not appear anywhe
Name the language processors are? Assembler, Compiler and Interpreter are the language processors.
Draw a circuit of an NMOS inverter and explain its operation
Q. Definition of Decision support system? Definition of DSS: A decision support system is a specific kind of information system which is an interactive system that supports in
Building the Structure Chart - Processes in the DFD tend to show single module on the structure chart Afferent processes - give inputs to system Central processes -
Double Negation - Artificial intelligence: Always parents are correcting their children for the use of double negatives, but we have to be very alert with them in natural langu
Q. Explain how does CPU perform Read and Write operation on peripheral device taking suitable example in case of Synchronous Technique.
Q. What is Gantt chart and Kiviat diagram? Gantt chart: Gantt chart explains numerous activities of every processor with respect to progress in time in busy -overhead - id
Applications of Microprogramming: Microprogramming application:: emulation o Use of a micro program on 1 machine to execute programs initially written to run on ano
Bitwise Operators Like other operators bitwise operators have rules of precedence and associativity that determine how expressions involved them are evaluated.
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd