Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Function of OSI Transport Layer?
- It takes the information to be sent as well as breaks it into individual packets that are sent and reassembled into a complete message by the Transport Layer at the receiving node
- As well provide a signalling service for the remote node so that the sending node is notified when its data is received successfully by the receiving node
- Transport Layer protocols comprise the capability to acknowledge the receipt of a packet if no acknowledgement is received the Transport Layer protocol can retransmit the packet or time-out the connection and signal an error
- Transport protocols can as well mark packets with sequencing information so that the destination system can properly order the packets if they're received out-of-sequence
- Additionally Transport protocols provide facilities for insuring the integrity of packets.
- Transport protocols offer the capability for multiple application processes to access the network by using individual local addresses to determine the destination process for each data stream
Q. Write a menu driven program to find 9's and 10's complement of a decimal number using file. Perform necessary validation with proper message that entered numbers must be de
What do you call an event and when do you call an assertion? Assertion based Verification Tools, checks whether a statement holds a explained property or not, while, Event bas
Programmable read only memory (PROM) A PROM is a memory chip on which data can be written only one time. Once a program has been written onto a PROM, it's permanent. Unlike RAM
What are the lists of signal available? Terminating and suspending method Physical circumstances Available for the Programmer Fault in power supply
What is Public Key Cryptography? Public-key cryptography is a type of modern cryptography that allows users to communicate safely without any previously agreeing on a shared
Write a script called addnames that is to be called as follows, where classlist is the name of the classlist file, and username is a particular student''s username. ./addnames cla
Difference between the symmetric and assymetric multiprocessing
A stationary random displacement signal was digitised at 64 samples a second and analysed to obtain an auto-spectral density. The signal was calibrated in mm units. The frame siz
Explain the Propagation Delay characteristics for digital IC's. Ans: Propagation Delay: - The speed of a digital IC operation is given in terms of propagation delay ti
Question: (a) What is the difference between the Color Pass and the Color Replace effects? (b) What is the basic workflow order for Color Match? (c) Explain clearly the
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd