Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Function of OSI Transport Layer?
- It takes the information to be sent as well as breaks it into individual packets that are sent and reassembled into a complete message by the Transport Layer at the receiving node
- As well provide a signalling service for the remote node so that the sending node is notified when its data is received successfully by the receiving node
- Transport Layer protocols comprise the capability to acknowledge the receipt of a packet if no acknowledgement is received the Transport Layer protocol can retransmit the packet or time-out the connection and signal an error
- Transport protocols can as well mark packets with sequencing information so that the destination system can properly order the packets if they're received out-of-sequence
- Additionally Transport protocols provide facilities for insuring the integrity of packets.
- Transport protocols offer the capability for multiple application processes to access the network by using individual local addresses to determine the destination process for each data stream
Instruction buffers For taking the complete advantage of pipelining pipelines must be filled continuously. So instruction fetch rate must be matched with pipeline consumption r
a) Prototype a macro known AP which takes 4 integer parameters n (number of terms), a (first term), l (last term) and Sum (sum of n terms), provided that: Sum = (a+l)*n/2 b)
Timing for both read and update transactions should be gathered to verify whether system functions are being performed in an acceptable timeframe. This should be done standalone an
Discuss the process of data mining? The process of data mining having of three stages: (1)The initial exploration (2) Model building or pattern identification with validat
Instruction Cycle The instruction cycle consists of a series of steps needed for the implementation of an instruction in a program. A typical instruction in a program is descri
You are required to review the system-wide security settings on our SAP system. The data file RSPARAM contains an extract from the client's system. You are to produce a report (
A palindrome is a string that reads the same from both the ends. Given a string S convert it to a palindrome by doing character replacement. Your task is to convert S to palindrome
There are innumerable caveats to this answer, but basically any Webpage containing a form will need a CGI script or program to process the form inputs.
The concept of Mouse was designed by Douglas C. Engelbart of Stanford Research institute and first Mouse was designed by Xerox corporation. Mouse itself is a device that gives you
The search-based tools initially identify the problem and after that appropriately give advice on how to correct it. AT Expert from Cray Research is one of the tools being used
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd